Now is the time to reserve for summer!
Beautifully restored Historic Craftsman home on six acres. Perfect for families.
Peaceful, natural surroundings, with large front porch that
overlooks the Rogue River valley. Surrounded by mature pine and oak trees and apple
Kids will love the huge yard and play house; adults will love the gorgeous view from the porch swing and beauty of the renovated 1920 home.
One mile to the Rogue River. Near Southern Oregon Wine Trail.
Four miles from the town of Grants Pass, with historic downtown shopping and dining.
One-half mile to Dutcher Creek Golf Course.
30 miles to Medford International Airport.
* Nearby Rogue River provides excellent fishing, swimming, river rafting and Jet Boat trips.
* Two top-rated golf courses. Wine tasting and winery tours.
* Historic downtown Grants Pass, with quaint shops, dining and cultural activities.
* Miles of bike lanes for bicycle excursions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $150 - $200
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $1400 - $2500
Summer Season (May-September)
Winter Season (October-April)
$200/night for all holidays