House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps 2 blocks to beach
This immaculate modern Juno Beach originial rancher is located at 32
feet above sea-level on a quiet part of the street between US 1 and
Ocean Drive, to the North of Pelican Lake. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a
2 car garage and a large pool with lanai. The front of the house is
professionally landscaped including a private relaxation patio under
the shade of a coconut palm, with a chiminea for a fire on a cool evening.
The kitchen is new with cherry cabinets, Frigidaire Pro-series
appliances (Refrig has filtered water and ice on door) and unique
concrete countertops. This includes a 3 seat
solid cherry bartop. Bathrooms have also been updated with a
designer's touch. The house has recently polished terrazzo
through-out, with selective area rugs.
There is ample closet space.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with Master Bath
North Bedroom: Double Bed with shared bath
East Bedroom: Two Twin Beds with shared bath
Family room: Pull-out Twin Chair-and-a-half
Our stay was perfect from beginning to end.
About the Owner
We relocated to Juno Beach due to a job transfer and resided in Juno for 5 years.
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Fantastic house close to the beach
Our stay was perfect from beginning to end.
We did hiking at Juno Dunes natural area which is 15 min walk from the house. There are several trails and observation deck. The trails reach Intracostal Waterway. There were lots of mullet jumping and we saw manatees.
Great place to stay in Juno!
First off, the house is beautiful. It was spacious and offered the perfect amount of privacy. We never had a problem with our little guy sleeping and we had family over almost every day. The house was clean, and well stocked with everything we needed to have a fun time. We frequented the beach, which takes all of 5 minutes to walk to, and enjoyed the pool (especially with the child fence which allowed us to let our son out on the deck without worry of him getting into the pool).
The screen netting around the pool had a hole in it, which I brought to the owners attention
There is also a guarded beach a mile away, which we also frequented. It was fun to play in the water, and watch the fishermen on the fishing pier catch fish nearby. The area in general is just very beautiful.
Aside from visiting family, I came in to scuba dive. Jupiter was fun, but it unfortunately rained 4 days straight when we arrived, so conditions weren't that hot there. I drove down to Pompano and had a much better experience diving there.
If you need to stay in the Juno, Jupiter, or North Palm Beach area consider this place. It was a very nice stay.
We highly recommend this home, Cindy & Don have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable & they were very nice to deal with.
Cindy & Don
Activity and Interests
You're in Palm Beach County . . . World Class Sport Fishing, Scuba Diving, Golfing, and Eating are at your fingertips. County and State Parks for kayaking, biking, kite-boarding, surfing, and hiking are there to experience the depth of the Florida lifestyle.
Enjoy the culture of Palm Beach, with it's World Class restaurants and shopping and hop across the bridge to West Palm to see a performance at the Kravis Center.
Located between East-West Boulevards Donald Ross and PGA, you are close to Abacoa and Roger Dean Stadium and to the Gardens Mall with the new Downtown at the Gardens for lively dining and shopping.
You are an easy 2 hour drive up the turnpike to Orlando and Disney World and only 30 minutes down I-95 to Palm Beach Airport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- Cleaning & Exit Fee $150.00
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. A contract will be sent from the owner with payment dates.
PayPal and checks are accepted. PayPal fees are responsibility of renter.
Long term annual full season relationships are
sought, please act quickly.
No Pets, No Smoking.
Security deposit: $500-$1000
Cleaning fee: $150
Florida Sales Tax: 6%
Palm Beach County Occupancy Tax: 5%
Rental price includes: water/sewer/trash, electric up to $100/month, cable, wireless internet, lawn & pool service
From the Owner
“We love the quaint, quiet neighborhood away from the congestion of the other sections of Palm Beach County.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Master bath has 2 sinks and rain shower head. Second bath is shared between 2 bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Flat screen tv, full bathroom attached.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, TV, Shared bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Shared bath
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Ocean Drive is half a block away, where runners, bikers, and rollerbladers start at sunrise along the 5-mile oceanfront drive. Some will start by taking the mile loop around Pelican Lake, if the kids are along, you can stop at the newly renovated playgound at the South end, or stop at the Gazebo to identify the local birds. At the North end stop at the Gazebo to see the fish, feed the ducks, or stop in a town center for some coffee to see what's going on. A block east of town center is the beach entrance with a wooden ramp, gazebo and fresh water shower. The beach is not guarded, so you can enjoy fishing or watercraft at will. The Juno beach fishing pier is an enjoyable lengthy walk or short drive for the fishermen and surfers. Enjoy the winter sea breezes up on the Juno Ridge with plenty of windows to open on all sides of the house. On the inside, TVs are provided in the Family Room and Master Bedroom. A DVD Player is provided in the Family Room along with a stereo with 5-CD Changer and cassette player. There is a desk and reading chair provided in the Living Room. A formal Living Room is provided with oriental rug and upolstered furnishings. Along with the kitchen bar seating (3), there is a separate dining room that seats 4 - 6 at 5ft glass table. Family room has ample seating including large comfortable couch (not pictured). Basic cable, VCR, DVD, sound system, and WIFI are included. Beach Chairs and a beach umbrella are provided in the garage as well as ample outdor furniture to complement the lounge chairs by the pool.