**We have just up-dates all our apartments with deluxe king beds and linens**
We have a 98% rating on walkscore which described our location as a 'Walker's Paradise'. We are;
Located in the heart of Capitol Hill:
- 3 minutes walk to cafes, shops, and supermarket
- 3 minutes walk to the Broadway Shopping District
- 3 minutes walk to 2 bus lines
- 4 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill Farmers Market
- 5 minutes walk to Seattle University
- 15 minutes walk to Downtown & Convention Center
The best testimonials come from our past guests.....Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see the independent comments made by past VRBO guests.
Is stylishly furnished with all the comforts of home, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day; watch a movie, enjoy a glass of wine or entertain family or friends in the 800sq ft of space.
The Harrison Modern has 4 wonderful apartments to offer in a quiet, well designed, refurbished, Mid-Century building. For your privacy each unit has a separate entrance; 1111 – 1117 E. Harrison Street. I have lived in the building for 15 years and the neighborhood for 17, I would be happy to give you a local perspective on sightseeing or dining in the neighborhood during your stay.
Capitol Hill is one of Seattle's most vibrant neighborhoods, with wonderful stately homes, parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, theaters and other attractions all within a short walk from the property.
We have a fantastic location in the heart of this historic neighborhood, within 3 minutes walk you will find a variety of shopping, restaurants, cafes, and 3 supermarkets
We are on the same street as Seattle University and a 5 minute walk from the Pike/Pine Corridor bars, cafes & nightlife. Downtown Seattle is 1 mile from the building as is the Washington State Trade & Convention Center, and the Hospitals on First Hill. The Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle are also easily accessed either on foot or by the extensive bus network that passes 2 blocks from the building on the eclectic Broadway Shopping street. You will LOVE the location!!
- Free Wi-Fi
- 42 inch HDTV with cable and DVD player
- CD player ipod dock and CD library
- A 2 fullsize sofa (one converts into a queen bed) so you can spread out and comfortably seat 6
- A comprehensive folder with Seattle maps, bus schedules, sightseeing and restaurant suggestions
- Central heating and double glazing
- Free onsite laundry facilities including washing powder, iron and ironing board
- A hair dryer in your apartment
- Extra pillows, blankets, towels and wash cloths
- New tiled bathroom with deep soaker tub, fresh bar of soap, and facial tissues
- Remodeled kitchen fully equipped to accommodate 5 guests
- 1 King bed + 1 single bed and a very confortable, large, sofa sectional in the living room
- Off street parking available
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Activities (on site and nearby)
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Basketball Court
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Live Theatre
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Nov 21 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Holiday rates may vary.