Beautiful Chalet on No Wake Lake-very quiet and relaxing!
Beautiful Sunsets. Huge deck facing lake with an OUTDOOR HOT TUB!
Park with in ground heated pool 500 yards away-walking distance.
All Sports Lake Arrowhead 800 yards away for your small watercraft or
Chalet is supplied with 2 kayaks, canoe and paddleboat for you to use while you stay
With a unique location on the 45 parallel, the Alpine Village of Gaylord is truly Northern Michigan's heart. Whether planning to travel to Gaylord for the first visit or your 31st, we know that you will be back again and again. Gaylord is unique in its centrality - only minutes from everything you could hope for in the north and things you might not expect either, like top-notch shopping, galleries, arts, music festivals & wireless internet access you can use while relaxing on one of the park benches downtown or in the neighborhood where this chalet is located
With 21 golf courses which include world-class resorts and championship golf designed by some of America's top golf course designers, the Gaylord area is your dream golf destination.
Experience all that is Northern Michigan along one of the many trails in Otsego County used for hiking, biking, x-country skiing and snowshoeing. The area abounds with pathways for outdoor enthusiasts of every skill and age level, and all are free to use with no trail passes required.
Ski & Snowshoe
In Gaylord you'll find the gently sloping terrain, heavily wooded forests and deep annual snowfall ideal for Nordic skiing. It is also not uncommon to see plentiful wildlife out on the trail. Our facilities range from rustic and scenic at the Pigeon River State Forest, to elegant and expertly groomed.
Located in the center of Northern Lower Michigan's Snow Belt, the Gaylord area averages over 180 inches of the white stuff annually. Surrounded by rolling hills, thousand of acres of unspoiled forests and numerous winter activities, Gaylord is quickly emerging as a preferred winter destination.
The Pigeon River State Forest’s expansive 105,000 acres with the Midwest’s only free ranging elk herd offers a unique wilderness experience that is just a short drive from downtown Gaylord. The Department of Natural Resources maintains this excellent elk habitat through careful forest and wildlife management.
Rain day? Keep the kids happy,
Visit the 24-lane Gaylord Bowling Center
* Otsego County Sportsplex , where kids and grownups can swim in an Olympic-size pool or rent a pair of skates an take to the ice for "wintertime" fun, even as the sidewalks are sizzling outside.
* Energy Outlet, a quaint park filled with slides, swings and climbing equipment. Throughout the park are structures embedded with information and etchings of the dinosaur age, and surrounding all the fun stuff is a paved walking track.
* Call Of The Wild , where lifelike replicas of Michigan's wildlife will greet you at every turn of the tunnel. At Call of the Wild, fun and learning go hand in hand, and it's almost a sure thing that kids will want to go back again and again.
Bird Watcher's Paradise! See the Bald Eagles which live on the
lake. Also Pileated woodpeckers,
loons, ducks, hummingbirds plentiful.
Come in May for Morel Mushroom Hunting-Just walk in the woods nearby!
Ask about our April & May Madness specials on discounted rental fees.
Traverse City 45 minutes away
Petoskey 35 minutes
Mackinaw City within 1 hour
Boyne Mountain nearby with huge indoor waterpark. Mackinaw City has
* Less than 15 minutes south west of Gaylord (Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, Meijers, and restaurants, six-screen movie theater, Otsego County Sportplex, Otsego Lake, Alpine Fest, and more)
* Plenty of state land nearby to enjoy, hike, bike, hunt, fish
* Less than an hour to Traverse City, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City Area, Charlevoix, Houghton Lake
* Less than an hour to several ski resorts and about 2 dozen of Michigan’s finest golf courses.
* Less than an hour to some of Michigan’s pristine trout streams and canoeing rivers
* Less than an hour to some of Michigan’s casinos
* Less than an hour to elk viewing
* About an hour to Traverse Bay wineries, Lake Michigan and Lake Huron sandy beaches, UP eh?
* A day trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes, Sault Ste. Marie, Pictured Rocks, Tahquamenon Falls, Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
* Experience Gaylord’s Alpenfest, Traverse City’s Cherry Festival, Houghton Lake’s Tip Up Town, Charlevoix’s Venetian Days, Mackinaw Bridge Walk, Grayling’s AuSable River Festival, Petoskey’s Festival on the Bay and much, much more
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Pets considered: Limit one Pet Pet fees apply.
4th of July week is $100 extra & Holiday weekends are 3 or more nights add $10 extra per night added to standard rate and include New Years, MLK, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, & Christmas Weekends
2015 Summertime weeks are Saturday to Saturday June 13-September 5--$1500/week plus cleaning and taxes