Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Master Suite features a full wall of closets, queen size bed, and large walk-in shower in the master
bath. The second bedroom features beautiful double entry doors, queen size bed and plenty of closet
space. A full size bath is located across the hall, which includes bathtub with shower. Enjoy the
view of the 4th tee box from the living room window. The spacious kitchen provides plenty of kitchen
cabinets and also a pantry. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and range.
Cookware, dishes and common kitchen amenities are provided. Enjoy your meal or a cup of coffee at
the kitchen table or move easily to the dining room that provides a nice view into the lanai. A
screened lanai provides you with another space to enjoy the view and relax. You will also appreciate
the separate laundry room/storage area which features a large capacity washer and dryer.
Additionally, all linens and towels, including beach towels, are provided. Beach chairs and coolers can be found
in the separate locked storage area near the front entrance of the unit.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
• Historical landmarks include the homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
• Beaches in the area are: Fort Myers Beach (20 minute drive), Sanibel and Captiva Island
(30 Minute drive)
• Golf, Tennis, Pool and hot tub, on site
• Biking and Hiking nearby
• Casino and Dog Racing are just a short drive
• Many Restaurants, including the Cross Creek Clubhouse
• Night Clubs, featuring live music, comedy and dancing
• Professional Baseball
• Deep sea fishing, dolphin watching, parasailing, jet skiing, and boating are all within a
half hour of your location
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
June-August-September-October-November are negotable
Utilities and Taxes Included
No Pets and No Smoking allowed
Monthly Rentals or longer only
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1175 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- This 1st floor unit which includes air conditioning, ceiling fans, screened lanai, bed linens, bath and beach towels. Wireless Internet, Cable TV and DVD player is also provided. Other included items at your disposal are a full size refrigerator, range, microwave, coffee pot, and other small kitchen appliances. Also available is an iron and ironing board. Golf is included with Deligation of Privaledges fee, there also is a fee for a golf cart useage. The course is an executive course which features challenges for all golf enthusiasts. The course and community sit along the Six Mile Cypress Nature Preserve, where you will find many lakes, beautiful landscaping and occasional visits from exotic birds and alligators. Walking and biking trails can be found along Six Mile Cypress Nature Preserve. The heated pool, hot tub and tennis courts are within a short walk from the front door. Private covered parking is available for you or your guests. The Cross Creek Community is located within 10 minutes of the Fort Myers Airport. There are many activities and attractions in or near Fort Myers. Fort Myers Beach is a short 20 minute drive, and a plethora of restaurants, shopping centers and tourist attractions within the same ten mile radius. Hammond Stadium, the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the summer home of the Fort Myers Miracles is within minutes of Cross Creek.