Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Lake Havasu - Secluded 10 Acre Italian Equestrian Paradise Ranch !
*This home is truly a paradise!!! -Stunning and spectacular. You won't find anything like it. It really is one of a kind.
* Very cozy, yet italian formal, stunning, welcoming, serene, relaxing home.
* Brand new home. Built by one of Scottsdale's finest, and designed by renowned architect, completed in January 2008. A must see. You'll want to live here.
Contact me and I will send you pictures!!
Fifteen Minutes to Topock Launch Ramp -Fast River and Lake access, rarely a wait!
*This Pristine, 5000 sq.ft. 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3 car garage pool/spa/waterfall and fountain home with equestrian facility and attached full 4 bed apartment with its own garage is truly your
Havasu Vacation Oasis! One of a kind home, Built in 2007 by one of Scottsdale's finest. A must see.
*Awesome Serene Area & Beautiful Panoramic Views! Perfect
vacation home for the Southwest traveler, off road enthusiast, horse lover, and/or anyone looking
for a serene, renewing, relaxing, yet inspiring, vacation.
* Fabulous Italian Showplace, truly your vacation resort
in the desert. Built by one of Scottsdaleï¿½s Finest Home Builders, SBC, Inc. Awesome,
architecturally designed custom home with tons of upgrades! Offering 14' high ceilings, a
stunning 800 sq. ft. master suite, gourmet kitchen with solid granite countertops, Viking top-of-the-
line appliances, double dishwashers, food warmer/steamer, sub-zero oversize side by side
refridgerator, Dark Cherry custom cabinetry, Italian Tile flooring, brand new plush beautiful carpet-
in all bedrooms.
* Floor to ceiling windows- in ALL rooms, including the corridor and foyer, and surrounding the jet
jacuzzi in master suite- to take in the incredible panoramic views!
*Entire home is complete with candle accessories, and 3 wood burning fireplaces.
* Pebble Tech zero edge pool, cascading spa w/waterfall, with spectacular night lighting and indoor
controls, huge built-in barbeque and bar,
* Complete surround sound theater audio, and music throughout entire house and to all outdoor patio
space. in-pool sitting table with unbrella, wade pool, stunning rock waterfall and outdoor fountain,
outdoor fireplace, _all overlooking the Lake Havasu foothills/ stunning panoramic mountain scenery.
* The most beautiful sunsets you will ever see in your life. You truly will not want to miss even
one during your stay.
* Your horses will vacation in high style! This is a horse lovers Paradise! 200'x300' arena, custom
open barn with 6 corrals. Custom tack room with attached Bunk House(Mother-In-Law quarters) with its own garage. -A full apartment attached to the stables!! for an additional fee.
* Beautifully and all newly furnished with all of the comforts of home. Open living and dining area
which will easily seat up to 12 people. Formal Dining Room and Foyer stunning!! One of a kind
architechture. Will sleep 8 people very comfortably (12 including stables apartment ***additional fee). Top of the
line Big screens with sorround sound in family room and master suite, Televisions , top of the line video components. Full house surround sound, including pool and patio
area. Large covered patio area -3000 plus square feet that entirely wraps around the house,
complete with misters to cover every square foot, outdoor furniture. Amazing pool and jacuzzi
lighting with gorgeous landscaping.
* House with full DVD library, the best tvs and components with surround theater sound. Built-in-Propane BBQ and bar. Patio table & chairs- 2 full sets, lounge chairs & more.
* Prestigious location, close to the new mall, and the I40 turnoff to Lake Havasu. Miles and
Miles of desert off roading activities. Huge lot with room for RVï¿½s, boats, horses and all of your
* Email or call now for reservations!!! Ask for Laura
Please email now to check our calendar for availability! I will reply to all emails, for the most
prompt response to your inquiry or availability please email me.
Looking forward to making your stay affordable, relaxing, rejeuvenating, yet fun, and stress free!
We are not looking for party animals. We have a gorgeous home worth over $3 million dollars and don't want to see it abused. We cater to responsible people only!!!
Refer us to a friend for additional discounts on your next booking*
*Ask us for details!
* Secluded area! Exceptional opportunity! This beautiful home is also available for purchase, call or email for details.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Activities and Attractions
Home to the world-famous London Bridge, Lake Havasu is both a
water lover's paradise and a desert lover's dream. With more than
330 days of sunshine per year, Lake Havasu is ideal for golf, fishing,
tennis, boating, parasailing, desert tours and so much more.
Hundreds of miles of stunning coastline and the most exciting boating
lake in the Southwest will refresh you with exceptional watersports,
including fishing, skiing, kayaking and boating.
If you prefer, explore the lake from the beautiful beaches and hiking trails.
Propane use to heat pool and spa available at additional cost, please inquire.
Guided fishing trips available for an extra fee. Access to boat rental, and ATV use.
No smoking allowed indoors! No "frying" of foods indoors.
10 Acres of open desert for your enjoyment- Bring your ATV's, equine, or simply to marvel at the sunset.
One of a kind!
Fifteen Minutes to Topock Launch Ramp-Fast River and Lake access, rarely a wait!
We Have The Best Location for horse lovers and off roaders in Town! This beautiful home is located close to the Topock Launch ramp, the new Super Wal-Mart and Mall, restaurants, launch ramps and the World Famous London Bridge.
**Additional activities which are not covered in rental fees
Casinos are approximately 40 minutes away in Laughlin, NV casinos. Area activities include: Beautiful Lake Havasu, an Indoor Aquatic Center, ten theatre Cinema, four Golf Courses, two Wilderness Preserves, Desert safari tours, hiking, trail riding, and water sports of every kind.
The new mall is now open for business!
- Nightly Rate: $500 - $750
Weekly Rate: $2500 - $5000
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Day, week or monthly rental available. Three night minimum on all stays.
Rates from October 1st through May 31st are as follows: Monday thru Thursday $450 per night, Friday thru Sunday $500 per night for 2 adults, rates increase as the number of adults increase ($50 per each addt'l person per night). The following rates are based on 2 adults also: $3500 per week, or $8000 per month.
Special rates may apply on Holidays and a few special events.
Email me anytime for the most prompt response to reserve your dates!
*** Available Year Round ***
Three nights minimum.
Holidays include: Memorial Day, 4th July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and some
special event weekends.
* Non-refundable cleaning fee of $350 added to all rentals.
* Fully Refundable $3,500 damage deposit is required. See details below.
* CHECK-IN: 3:00 PM (or anytime if empty the night before)
* CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM (negotiable- late check-out available)
Note: Early check-in and late check-out available if pre-arranged.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: Personal checks, cashiers checks, cash, and money orders are accepted forms of payment.
Credit cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard for an additional 5%. Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
Damage deposit will be returned within 10 business days of departure if there are no damages. We
inventory and inspect the home before and after your stay. You will be charged for missing items including linens, keys, garage door openers, etc. You will be charged for damage done to the home beyond normal wear and tear, and for cleaning beyond normal.
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, there is a fee of $200.
For cancellation less than 90 days prior to arrival and more than 30 days prior to arrival there is
a fee of $50. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 10 days prior to arrival.
Until confirmed and paid, rates are subject to change without notice and reservation will not be
confirmed until Security deposit and half of the rental rate is received. Full payment is required
prior to stay. Last minute reservations must be paid in advance with either a credit card
or cashiers check.
This one of a kind home is an Italian Villa Paradise- Must see!! You won't want to leave.
Email me and I will send you our virtual tour!!!!
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Our amenities & features include: * Brand new home. Built by one of Scottsdale's finest builders, and designed by a renowned architect. Completed January 2008. A must see. You'll want to live here.-Very cozy, yet italian formal, stunning, welcoming, serene, relaxing home. * Amazing gourmet kitchen * All appliances are Viking stainless steel * 2 dishwashers, food warmer/steamer, subzero oversized side-by-side refridgerator/freezer,and much more * Viking glass cooktop with 6 burners, plus 2 warmers ï¿½ Peaceful and serene patio/courtyard complete with misters, waterfall, pool, spa & built-in propane BBQ with bar, outdoor patio furniture- 2 sets plus, in pool table with umbrella, wade pool Stunning unobstructed mountain and sunset views Beautiful Top-of-the-line, sturdy, solid wood, brand new furnishings Wood fireplace- 2 indoor, one outdoor Ceiling fans in all rooms * Gorgeous italian chandaliers in foyer and formal dining room complete with candle accessories Big Screen TV in living room and master suite,with DVD players/DVD library TVs in all 4 bedrooms Fully equipped gourmet kitchen Smooth top stove, microwave Coffee maker, blender, Mini fridge in wet bar R/O purified drinking water Soft water One King Bedroom set Queen bed sets in 3 bedrooms Jack and Jill bathroom between two guest bedrooms each with queen bedroom sets Top of the line comfortable mattresses Luxurious high thread count sheets, all bedding is top of the line. * 1000 thread count sheet set in master, 600 thread count sets in all other rooms. ALL bedding is 100% cotton. No down, down-alternative comforters only. Very high scupted ceilings Walk-in tiled showers attached to all bathrooms with multiple very large shower heads * Master suite with full jacuzzi jet spa, over 50 jets, with full view of mountain scenery, ceiling to floor windows. * Ceiling to floor windows throughout the entire house. An amazing entirely relaxing view from each room and throughout entire corridor and entryway, and in all sitting rooms, including in formal dining room with full bar. * Candles throughout entire house for relaxing, and/or romance. 2 Full Sets of Patio Furniture, 2 chaise lounges, built-in barbeque with bar Pool toys & floats, in pool table with umbrella 3 car garage 1 bay boat deep Parking for multiple cars, boats, RV & toys Linens, towels & beach towels included Horse facility for 6 horses, plus full apartment with garage attached to stables- sleeps 4***additional fee Miles of off road trails for horses or motorized vehicles Perfect home for 4 couples, plus full Bunk house quarters to sleep 4 extra Pets considered-inquire regarding fee.....and much more. ****Propane use to heat pool and spa available at additional cost, please inquire. Guided fishing trips available for an extra fee. Access to boat rental, and ATV use. No smoking allowed indoors! No "frying" of foods indoors. Just 15 minutes to the nearest river/lake launch ramp.-Fast and easy river access! Located 20 minutes from downtown, golf course, shopping, grocery stores, launch ramp, and the World Famous London Bridge! 10 Acres of open desert for your enjoyment- ATV, equine, or simply to marvel at the sunset.