Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This condo was built in 2007, only 25 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
Sit outside in the early mornings, stretch out on the lounge chairs, sip your coffee and feel the
peace. We have 24-hour security, and are a 5-minute walk to the beach. Once you see the pool,
described by real estate agents as 'the best pool in Coco' you might not want to get your feet
sandy! The 180 degree ocean view from the pool is breathtaking. At one end is the bar area, BBQ
grill, refrigerator to stash your water bottles or lunch, changing rooms and restroom.
Take care, Kate and Jim
About the Owner
4.9 based on 8 traveler reviews
Take care, Kate and Jim
Great vacation in a quiet area of playas del coco
Best, Kate and Jim
Wow - what a great way to see Costa Rico!
Great location, great condo!
Clean condo, great location, awesome owners
The owners were very helpful, providing me with detailed directions to the condo and to other attractions in the area, as well as sending me pictures in advance, and putting me in contact with a local tour guide who took me on an amazing river boat tour. I highly recommend this place!
Kate and Jim
Activity and Interests
What isn't there to do in this country? In Coco, the main drag is two blocks down the hill and there
are several sportfishing businesses, woodcraft, clothing and jewelry shops, bars, and excellent
(very inexpensive) seafood restaurants. You can also find surfing, scuba diving and horseback
riding. I've taken the approximately 4-hour drive on paved roads to the (still active!) Arenal
Volcano, (awesome!) and a canopy tour, in which those of us who are either fearless or crazy get
buckled into a harness, clipped to a cable, and sent flying through the treetops of the nearest
jumgle... it sounds scary but I'm telling you, it's a blast and a not-to-be-missed experience. Whoo
hooooo! Back to Coco, there's also a casino, grocery stores and the Banco Nacional which has an ATM. Coco is a hopping little fishing village with a nice mix of locals and tourists.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Apr 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Apr 16 2015 - Dec 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Contact owner for details. Also contact owner for rates over Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. For all reservations, a non-refundable 40% deposit is required to hold your reservation with final payment due 45 days prior to arrival.
Our condo is not handicapped accessible.
Tenant responsible for internet and electricity monthly costs for monthly or longer rentals.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- rain forests
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air conditioned, granite countertops, tile floors, fully tiled shower, high-speed internet, cable and TV in living room. All appliances including stacked washer/dryer, electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, coffepot, blender, toaster, all kitchen equipment. Fully furnished with all amenities. Beds are queen size in the master and two twins in the second bedroom which can be pushed together for a queen bed.All linens and bath towels included. The complex has a specially built water backup system so as the infrastructure of Coco grows, the water supply to the condo will be secure. This condo is on the 2nd floor and the common pool is just two flights up from the condo. There is no handicapped access, it's not like the US in that regard. The guards are very friendly and have always offered to help carry suitcases, groceries etc. for a couple of dollars tip. The Spanish phrase for help is 'ayuda.' 'Ayuda me, (pronounced 'may') por favor..' 'Help me please..' 'Thank you very much.' 'Muchas gracias.'