Pine Cottage is a two-story chalet located on the shores of beautiful Johnson Lake in Hayward
Wisconsin. This four season home is only seven miles from downtown Hayward - close to restaurants,
shopping and recreation. Just two and a half hours from the Twin Cities or an hour from Duluth.
Lakeside enjoyment is close by.
During summer months you will enjoy kayaking, canoeing, fishing or swimming on this quiet and clear
lake. Wonderful sandy beach is great for kids. Fish from the dock or use the canoe or fishing boat
provided during your stay. The winter months provide opportunities for skiing, snowshoeing or
skating on the lake. Hike on nearby trails all year long.
The home features three bedrooms and two baths. It sleeps six comfortably with either queen, full
or twin beds in each bedroom. The home also includes a stone gas fireplace, central air
conditioning, a large deck overlooking the lake, cable television and a fully-equipped kitchen.
• Wonderful swimming beach
• Calm lake perfect for canoeing or kayaking
• Loon watching from the large deck
• Hiking and walking trails nearby
• Great fishing on this private, well stocked lake
• Only seven miles from all activities and shopping in Hayward
• Great restaurants and supper clubs within a mile