Ground Floor Condo, Ski-In, 2 BRs,2 Full Baths,Sleeps 6,Wood Burning Fireplace
MeadowRidge 1190 s.f. Condo / Corner Main Floor Unit.
This can be your home away from home! Clean well-appointed spacious “Mountain Side” condominium location the mountainside in 'The Villages' at Seven Springs.
Our 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom condo is decorated with attractive mountain inspired decor. Start your day with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come up over the mountain from our large deck at ground level or stay in bed and look out the picture window with a wonderful view of the Laurel Highlands.
This condo is our vacation home, and we would like to share it with you and yours. It is perfect for a relaxing mountain resort weekend getaway, family fun vacation, or romantic retreat. Set up with two bedrooms, one has a king size bed with private bathroom. The 2nd bedroom is spacious with a queen size bed and a semi private bathroom.
In the living room there is a pull out queen size bed that is available for additional guests and don't worry about packing towels and sheets; we provide all the linens and towels for your stay! Beds will be ready made and fresh fluffy towels stacked for your convenience.
Located in the Meadowridge section of The Villages at 7 Springs, we are conveniently located to all that the Resort has to offer. You can walk to the seasonally available hot tubs, pools, volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts. The path is just a few steps from the deck. Visit nearby area attractions such as Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water and/or Kentuck Knob, whitewater rafting at Ohiopyle State Park, and/or tour local wineries.
During the day, take in all the fun activities that the Seven Springs Resort has to offer, and then retreat to your private condo. Log on to the secure wireless internet and catch up on your email, or just sit and relax in the inviting sunken living room and watch your favorite show or movie on HD/Digital cable or pop in one of our many movies into the DVD player. Enjoy a home cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or head to the lodge or off site for your choice of restaurants.
A recent guest had this to say about our home. 'It was everything we thought it would be from the pictures we saw on vacation rentals (and more). You've decorated your home very well, and it definitely is a home away from home'.
Should you have any questions about our home or the resort, please feel free to contact us. We want to make sure you get the most out of your visit to Seven Springs. Or read any or all of our many 5-Star Reviews to find out how much others have enjoyed their stay.
For reservations or availability, please contact us directly or submit an inquiry through this site.
About the Owner
We love our mountain top getaway. We live closer to Philadelphia, and the beauty of the Laurel Highlands is just what we need to get away from it all. Very relaxing!
Guestbook comments from the owner
We were so happy to be able to stay in your beautiful home again this year! Had such a relaxing time here, great to have a nice, clean and spacious place to chill out! Thank you so much for everything!
5 based on 21 traveler reviews
"Winter Family" Enjoys the Summer Also!"Winter Family" Enjoys the Summer Also!
Second stay as good as the first!
My husband and I had a wonderful week of relaxing and enjoying the mountain air and being able to have an extremely comfortable place to stay made for a great week! Everything is in this home that you will need!
Thank you, Holly and John, for sharing your beautiful home!
PS: Thanks to our Amsterdam guests for their glowing review...and for treating our home with care. It is us who should be thanking you!!
Another cozy season
And....Many thanks to our "winter family" for their kind words!
Condo Delivers Again!
From the Owner
“We were engaged at Helen's Restaurant in 2000. Seven Springs has held a special place in our hearts ever since!”
Activity and Interests
All Year Indoor Seven Springs Resort Activities Include:
Massage/Spa Services @ Trillium Spa
Bowling, Miniature Golf, Fitness Room - Entertainment - Game Room - Hair Salon - Shopping
Indoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tubs (there is a fee involved for the Indoor Pool and Hot Tubs located inside the Resort)
Winter Activities Include:
Skiing - Snowboarding - Snow Tubing - Sleigh Rides - Snowcat Rides
Snowshoe Tours - Family Bonfires
Spring / Summer / Fall Activities Include:
Golf - Zip Line/Canopy Tours - Sporting Clays -Summer Tubing - Fishing - Hiking - Mountain Biking - Biking - Alpine Slide - Disc Golf - Eurobungy - Climbing Wall -
Horseback Riding - Swimming
Year Round Surrounding Area Activities Include:
* White Water Rafting and Canoeing at Ohio Pyle and surrounding area
* Flight 93 National Memorial and Memorial Chapel
* Tours of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater or Kentuck Knob
* Visits to Laurel Highlands State Park / Forbes State Forest
* Visits to Local Wineries (Glades Pike, Christian Klay, Greendance)
* Visit nearby Ligonier, PA for upscale/boutique shopping and quaint restaurants
* Visit Somerset, the County Seat of Somerset County. During the week you can tour the Courthouse or visit Georgian Place-a unique combination of outlets and antique shops
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - May 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 6 2015
2 night minimum stay
Sep 8 2015 - Nov 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $85
- Refundable damage deposit $150
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Personal Checks. 25% down with Rental Agreement to reserve the dates. Balance due 15 days prior to stay.
Prices above are standard.Please call or email if your travel plans are unique; Pricing may be negotiable. Damage Deposit is not charged, but separately held. More than one dog is a $75.00 fee. Reservations are not confirmed until the Rental Agreement is returned along with rental fee deposit. Please let us know if your travel plans are unique. We will do our best to work with you.
From the Owner
“The view from our deck is the main reason we purchased this home. We are ground level, and it is very convenient for walking our dog or go sledding down the hill. It is also only 5 steps to the walking path that leads down to the pool, hot tub, basketball courts, picnic tables and the sand pit volleyball court. We really enjoy the view from the bedrooms as the sun comes up.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- whitewater rafting
- 1129 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Separate double sink area with wall-mounted hairdryer
- Shared Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Complete with single sink and wall mounted hairdryer
- Both bathrooms have tile floors, vanity mirrors and medicine cabinet and wall mounted hair dryers.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Guest Bedroom - 1 queen
- Sleeper Sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen size sleeper sofa in living area
- Each bedroom has digital clocks, full size dressers with mirrors. Each has a closet with plastic hangers for your use. Master BR also has a sleeping bag and cot for your use if desired.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Home Features * 2 Bedroom / 2 Full Bathroom * ALL NEW Carpeting October 2011 * Freshly painted walls-November 2012 * Sleeps Maximum of 6 * Well Equipped Kitchen * Large Deck - Ground level, With Great Views- with 4 patio chairs & 2 small tables * Gas Heat / Central Air Conditioning * Access to locked Ski/Sports Equipment Closet * Stay Connected with Wireless Internet & HD/Digital Cable TV * Washer / Dryer - Iron & Ironing Board / Laundry detergent / dryer sheets Kitchen / Dining Features * Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove, & Dishwasher * Coffee Maker, Teapot, Toaster, Blender & Slow-Cooker * Plenty of Cooking Gear, Dishes, Silverware, & Glassware * Initial supply of paper towels, napkins, coffee, coffee filters, salt/pepper, sugar, dishwashing soap, & dishwasher soap. * Kitchen Counter Bar - Seats 3 * Stackable washer & dryer in closet off of kitchen-NEW in 2013!! * Dining Room Table - Seats 8 * iMode Radio-iPod/iPhone Player Living Room * Couch - Pull Out Queen Size Bed (linens in guest room closet) * NEW 32' LED HD Flat Screen Television w/HD/digital cable * Love Seat * Lounge Chair/Storage Ottoman * DVDs & Games / Magazines * Fireplace Master Bedroom * King Size Bed with Memory Foam topper - Linens Provided * Full Size Dresser with Mirror * End Tables, Lamps & Alarm Clocks * TV Stand - 19' TV with digital cable box * Closet with mirrored closet doors * Private Master Bath - Full-size towels, hand towels & washclothes provided * Haridryer - wall mounted near sink * Additional Cot with Sleeping Bag in the Closet Guest Bedroom * Queen Size Bed - Linens Provided * Dresser / Mirror * End Tables, Lamps, and Alarm Clock * Closet * Private Access to Shared Full Bath -Full-size towels, hand towels & washclothes provided * Hairdryer - wall mounted near sink Meadowridge Community Features: * Access to Sunridge & Woodridge Pools & Hot Tubs (outside/seasonal) * Basketball & Tennis Courts - within walking distance * Sand Volleyball Court @ Woodridge Pool * Outdoor Charcoal Grills & Picnic Tables within walking distance * Ski In Access to Our Home * Ski-Out a short 5-minute walk to the top of MeadowRidge * Access to 24/7 Shuttle Service (Stop #26) Please note that our home is a smoke-free environment.