House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Owner has two very similiar homes for rent. The other home is listing 7072802 with vacationrentals.com in the Yacht Harbor Manor community and is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath with pool, jacuzzi and waterfall.
This completely remodeled island style residence is located in Palm
Beach Isles, with dedicated beach access. The spacious island home
offers a well-equipped open floor plan, a peaceful setting with an
inviting screened-in heated pool with waterfall and a large
covered patio for entertaining.
Enjoy the sun either comfortably by the pool or just a short walk to
the beach. Experience the relaxing landscape and trade winds that
are the signature of this wonderful barrier island.
About the Owner
I custom remodel homes that I own and for clients. This home has been totally remodeled and features an open floor plan. The master bedroom is on the East side of the house and the other two bedrooms are on the West side. The home is tastefully decorated and provides a wonderful relaxing setting.
5 based on 12 traveler reviews
Perfect Home for our Vacation
Memorial Day weekend fun!
We have family that live in West Palm Beach area, so we had an open house for everyone to enjoy. And we definitely did!!..Happy days!!
Activity and Interests
The home is centrally located and convenient to exceptional shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, snorkeling, boating, water sports and you can walk to the most beautiful beaches in the world from the residence.
* The Gardens Mall and Downtown at the Gardens with a 16 cinema theater is an 8 minute drive.
* In West Palm Beach there is the world class Kravis Center for the culturally inclined where there are plays, concerts, operas and many fun and exciting events.
* West Palm Beach and the City Place Shopping Center are about a 15 minute drive.
* Take in the night life at the Gardens, Clematis Street or City Place.
* Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is about 20 minutes away.
* Spend an afternoon at MacArthur State Beach Park or at the Loggerhead Marine Life Center and Turtle Rescue in Juno Beach.
* You can go Parasailing or take a water taxi to Peanut Island and tour the JF Kennedy bomb shelter there.
* See your first Polo match and World Class Horse events in Wellington.
* Spend a day touring Palm Beach with its historical Flagler Museum, the Four Arts Museum and Gardens, Bethesda By-the-Sea, or just take a drive along the ocean or a stroll down Worth Avenue. You can also have High Tea or Sunday Bruncy at the world famous "Breakers Hotel".
* Grocery stores and drug stores are about 3 to 5 minutes away.
* This is the golf capital of the country. Fabulous courses include PGA National, North Palm Beach Country Club, Abacoa Golf Club to name a few which accept guest players.
* If Spa's are what you enjoy, you could chose from the Ritz Carlton, PGA National, The Marriott Resort on Singer Island and many more.
* Outdoor activities including boating, surfing, fishing and diving can be arranged from the Sailfish Marina about 3 minutes away.
* There are great coral reefs off the beach if shorkeling is what you want.
* The restaurants are incredible. Some of the best spots to dine, have a drink and relax are all within 15 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2015 - Apr 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Weekly rentals require half of the total rental 60 days prior to check-in and the other half 14 days prior to check-in. Monthly rentals require half of the total rental 120 days prior to check-in and the other half 60 days prior to check-in.
Nightly Rate: $214 - $285
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2000
Monthly Rate: $5000 - $6500
$2000/week In Season (November 1 through April 30).
$1500/week Off Season (May 1 through October 31).
$6,500/month In Season (November 1 through April 30).
$5,000/month Off Season (May 1 through October 31).
$500 refundable reservation/security deposit is required.
Multiple month reservation/security deposit is $1,000.
Cleaning Fee of $175 is required ($200 with pets).
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet, This guest bathroom also holds the laundry facilities
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The only thing missing is YOU!! Home features 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with a tropical designer decor, bronze statues and art work throughout. Entrance foyer with lighted onnyx wall. Remodeled kitchen with island, 4 bar stools and kitchen window opens to the outside covered patio. Professionally landscaped tropical yard with outdoor lighting. Separate laundry room. Split design with master bedroom on east side and two other bedrooms on west side of home. Master bedroom Suite - King size bed with love sofa, wall mounted 42" flat screen television, walk-in closet and large desk. Full bath with jacuzzi tub and large shower. Second Bedroom - Queen size bed, 32" flat screen television, walk-in closet, slidiing doors to pool deck. Third Bedroom - 2 Twin Beds or king size bed and walk-in closet. Tile floors throughout with area rugs Large master suite - 18 feet by 18 feet Ceiling fans in bedrooms and bathrooms Flat screen TV,DVD and CD player with surround sound in living room Flat screen TV and CD stereo system in master bedroom Flat screen TV in Second bedroom Large island kitchen with new stainless appliances and granite countertop Glass bridge/game table with seating up to six Central AC and heat Washer and dryer Free high speed wireless internet Digital cable package Large patio with patio furniture and outside dining area Heated pool with screened-in enclosure Outside pool shower (hot and cold water) Gas grille Beach chairs Beach umbrella Beach towels Sand toys Bicycles Pets - inquire