- 250 square meters (2800 square feet) living area
- 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, high ceilings in main house (6 meters and 4 meters – 18 feet and 12 feet); one bedroom and bath in separate guest house for greater privacy
- suitable for 3 couples plus, or a family with children
- air conditioning in all bedrooms, fans in all rooms
- 2 Bedrooms with king size bed, 1 bedroom with matrimonial size bed.
- 14 meter swimming pool
- 46 inch flat TV, plus a second flat screen TV, cable, Wi-Fi, iPod speaker dock.
- Refrigerator, bar fridge, 6 burner gas stove, microwave, blender, toaster, and washing machine.
- Low-traffic street (many rental locations in central Merida are on busy streets)
- Property management, cleaning, gardening, and pool service.
The complete privacy here and tranquility of the surrounding area makes this home a true oasis. Restored in 2005.
Merida is a busy city of almost 1.5 million people with top restaurants, beautiful architecture, art galleries, symphonies, ballet and museums. The cultural activity of Yucatan is kept alive throughout the year by the local, national and international artistic communities. Most galleries and museums are within walking distance of Casa Las Palmas. Daily excursions can take you to white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, fishing villages, mangroves, flamingo reserves, Mayan ruins, including one of the new 7 wonders of the world Chichen Itza, cenotes (swimming holes) and caves, plus two excellent golf courses 20 minutes away.
Discover the best that Merida, the City of Peace, and the state of Yucatan has to offer