A few steps across a pedestrian friendly beach road to our private beach access, this 2 bed/2 bath condo offers beautiful views of the emerald coast and its snowy white beaches. A large yard with plenty of room for play as well as lighted tennis courts and well maintained pool area make our condo a great place for families and couples alike. We are located on Scenic Gulf Drive, a pedestrian friendly beach road with an expansive walking and bicycle lane for staying in shape while enjoying the beautiful Gulf.
The interior was updated in 2011 and decorated in a tasteful, subtle beach theme. A beautiful new kitchen and a new master bath included in the updates. The master bedroom has a new luxurious king mattress. The second bedroom offers a queen size bed, and the sofa can be made into a queen bed. The full size washer/dryer in the unit offers you the ease and security of doing laundry at your convenience.
Many great restaurants nearby, but if you prefer to cook the catch of the day, you'll enjoy doing so with upgraded stainless steel appliances, while enjoying the view of the Emerald Gulf!
Some of our previous guest's comments:
Would love to come back!!!
mike m.(Hodgenville, KY, USA)
Review submitted:June 28, 2011 Date of arrival:June 18, 2011
My family and I loved our stay here. Great Gulf view, easy access to beach, clean rooms, comfortable beds, all amenities a family could possibly need. Ours was a last-minute vacation and the owner as well as the property manager could not have been friendlier and easier to work with. Thank you again and if this condo is available again, we'll be back!
Recommended for:age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sight seeing, romantic getaway
05/25/2009 ~ Linda K. Abilene, TX
Thanks for sharing your condo with us! It was incredible! We had a great time, even though the weather didn't cooperate as much as we had hoped (it was windy). We didn't get to go deep sea fishing, as the trips were canceled, but my son and I went parasailing, and we played horseshoes on the beach, and went body surfing, and built sand sculptures (the sand was so white!) and ate lots of delicious sea food, etc.
Based on a reviewer's comment, I took along my binoculars, and I loved lying in bed watching the waves in the early morning.
The condo was very comfortable. I enjoyed how it was decorated so tastefully, but not too overwhelming. The kitchen had everything I needed for cooking, which meant we could buy the fresh fish and cook our own gourmet meals for about 1/2 the price.
Shar was very attentive to all our needs; you have a great property manager.
07/21/08 ~ Vicki and Dan , Cincinnati, Ohio
* This was the perfect location to stay in Destin. The condo was clean and comfortable with everything you need for a home away from home. The porch was wonderful for ocean viewing and people watching! One morning we even saw about 50 dolphins. We especially enjoyed the bar height chairs and table out there. The beach is right across the street and never crowded. We loved your place. Thanks Marva for your hospitality. We will be back soon!
* 07/01/08 ~ South Carolina
* Thanks!!! We really enjoyed our stay in Destin. Its really hard to be sure of what you're getting by just looking at pictures online but your condo was very clean and comfortable. The beach was beautiful and the pool was never too crowded. Our view was great! We enjoyed many evenings on the balcony watching the surf. We will most definitely contact you the next time we plan our trip to Destin!! MANY THANKS! You made our vacation a memorable one!
* 06/17/08 ~ Don , Chicago, IL
* We stayed here in May and had a great time - Great location - great view. Loved being able to wake up in the morning to see the dophins swimming by. It was fun to be able to walk to Pompano Joes or just sit on the beach and listen to the sounds of the waves. Thank you so much for our favorite vacation - we will be back.
* 05/08/08 ~ Tom Lang , Cincinnati, OH
* My wife and I stayed in this condo for six weeks in 2008. We really enjoyed the location and comfort. The condo is decorated beautfully and provides a wonderful view of the ocean. In the past years we spent the winter in southern Florida. From now on we plan to come to this condo each year. Close to the beach, resturants and shopping. A great place to stay for a short or extended vacation. Tom & Linda Lang.
* 06/27/05 ~ Tami Inman , Katy, TX
* Marva, We had a wonderful time at your condo. The condo was decorated to perfection and was much more spacious than we expected. The view was spectacular as well and we really enjoyed waking up every morning and eating breakfast on the balcony. The location was a plus as we were convenient to many of the places we like to visit when we're in Destin. We hope to be back next year for another 2 week stay. Thanks again. Tami
Ice cream shop one block away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.