Beautiful 2BR/2BA BEACH FRONT Condo (sleeps 6)
Relax on the spacious balcony and enjoy a spectacular view! Our condo
is a peaceful retreat after a day of swimming, shopping, or sightseeing.
Spend your evening eating in and watching TV or sample the fare at
one of our many local restaurants and then go to the movies, out dancing,
or attend a concert
Our beautifully landscaped complex has two outdoor pools, a heated
indoor pool, tennis courts, an exercise room, plus steam and sauna,
and full time on-site security. Seaside Beach & Racquet Club is ideally
located just across the street from great restaurants and a family
Our condo is appointed with all the conveniences of home. Your pleasure
and comfort during your stay is important. We provide luxurious linens
on the beds, plenty of plush towels in the bathrooms, a fully stocked
kitchen, TV's, DVD players, free internet access, and a washer/dryer.
Our beautifully decorated beach front condo is convenient to stores,
restaurants, golf courses, water and amusement parks, mini golf, marinas,
and theaters. There is so much to do and see in the area!
Watch the dolphins early in the morning, the waves breaking on the white
sandy beach during the day, and the twinkling lights of the shrimp boats
at night. You will find that our condo is very comfortably furnished for
your enjoyment and relaxation.
The beautiful master bedroom has a king size bed, a large 26' TV, DVD
player, and a private bathroom. You can recline in bed and watch all the
beach activity through the large sliding glass doors. Our darling second
bedroom has two twin beds, a TV, DVD player, and plenty of closet space.
Also, the over sized leather couch in the living room can be pulled out
and made up as a queen size bed.
There is plenty of seating in the living room to watch a show on the large
32' TV or to just relax and listen to the sound of the waves breaking on
the shore. Besides a spacious fully equipped kitchen, there are VCR's,
DVD players, an iron and ironing board, and a washer and dryer.
Luxurious linens (300 thread count) and plush towels (egyptian cotton)
are provided. The floors and balcony are all tiled.
If you are considering a vacation to the Gulf, our beach front condo is
beautifully and comfortably furnished to provide you with many enjoyable
days at the beach.
We welcome you to come and stay for a memorable vacation!
Wonderful place to stay with everything you need for a wonderful vacation. There was easy access to the beach and a beautiful view. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, clean place to stay.
Orange Beach is situated between Gulf Shores, AL and Perdido Key, FL
(about 3 minutes from each one). Seaside Beach & Racquet Club is
ideally located just across the street from great restaurants and a
family amusement center.
Enjoy visiting Gulf Shore's Zoo and water parks. Play golf at several
local golf courses. Fish all day in the gulf, river, or bay. Shop for
antiques or at the Tanger Outlet Mall 15 minutes away in Foley. Visit
the Navel Air Museum on the base 20 minutes away. We are about 45 minutes
from Pensacola, 1 hour from Mobile, 3 hours from Montgomery, and 6 hours
- Hike or bikealong the trails of the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge located just a few miles away.
- Visit the fitness center and work out, use the steam or sauna rooms, or just enjoy a swim in the large indoor pool.
- Visit the historic Fort Morgan and then take a car/passenger ferry over to Dauphin Island. From there, drive around and tour the battleship USS Alabama before heading back to the beach.
- Spend an afternoon free of charge at the exciting museum on the navel air base near Pensacola that explores the history of flight.
- Enjoy a morning at the Gulf Shores Zoo, featured recently on a PBS.
- Take the kids to the waterpark, miniature golf course, or go-cart track.
- Shop at the outlet mall or in many of the local gift shops.
- Eat some great seafood at one of the many local restaurants.
- Head out fishing and catch some of that great seafood!
- Go to the movies, dance to the music of a local band, or attend a concert at the Wharf.
Most importantly - have fun at the beach!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.