House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 13 Sleeps
Beautiful, lakefront home. Fully equipped with 5 Bedroom/3 Full Baths located in amenity filled gated community. There is plenty to do at this relaxing retreat year round. Sleeps up to 13 people. Linens & towels provided.
Enjoy all that spring has to offer - fishing in the lake in front of the house, playing in the sand, relaxing in the hammock, breathtaking lake views!
Upstairs: Great Room with sofa, fireplace, dining table and amazing views of the lake; fully equipped kitchen; Master bedroom with King bed, crib, and full bathroom; 2nd bedroom with queen bed; 3rd bedroom with one twin and one full bed; full bathroom in hallway
Downstairs: Game room with Brunswick pool table, wet bar, wood burning stove, and couches; full bathroom; 4th bedroom with King bed; 5th bedroom with full/twin bunk; laundry room with washer and dryer; and outside entry to the lake.
Outside: Large wraparound deck overlooking the lake with picnic table and grill; rocking chairs to enjoy the view; and private beach area with outdoor dining
Family skiing weekend
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We enjoyed our stay at your home. The kids had so much fun on the beach. It feels like home here and we hope we can come back next year.
4.8 based on 30 traveler reviews
Relaxing Vacation Home 4 out of 5
April week getaway
Family skiing weekend
The owners are so friendly and very easy to work with. We can't wait to rent this house again!!!!
Awesome Vacation Home
The house has every accommodation you can possibly think of and then some!
We were a family of 14 ranging in ages from 10 thru 92 years old and had the most wonderful, peaceful and truly enjoyable stay there. The kids had so much to do and enjoyed every moment we were there as well as the adults. Absolutely loved the camp fires at night looking out over the Lake....it truly was breath taking especially watching the sunset in the evenings. None of us wanted to leave this amazing place.... you feel like you just took in a slice of heaven.
We are so looking forward to returning every year for a family vacation/reunion with other family members as well. What made it even nicer was how wonderful it was to speak with the owner in making our arrangements and fulfilling our every need. It went so smooth and easy.
Thank You so very much for making our stay the wonderful vacation it was. This is definitely the vacation home to go to.....it truly has EVERYTHING!!!!
You won't be in the least disappointed. It's clean, well maintained in and out, has a great layout for a large family and as big as it is , it is very cozy.....you feel like it's your own home. I highly recommend this house to everyone, you will fall in love with it.
To the owners: Thank You again from all 14 of us and we look forward to a long and lasting relationship with you and your wonderful home...it definitely will always be a treasured vacation for many years. See you next year if we can wait that long!!
Activity and Interests
- Jack Frost and Big Boulder are 15 minutes away for the skiiers, snowboarders, and tubers. Camelback is 25 minutes.
- Hiking trails, biking, horseback riding, white-water rafting within 15 minutes
- Pocono Raceway, home of the Pocono 500 and Pennsylvania 500, Nextex Cup series races within 15 minutes
NO PETS or SMOKING.
- Nightly Rate: $250 - $400
Weekly Rate: $750 - $2100
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Winter: $900 a weekend
Spring/Fall: $800 a weekend
Early Summer (May 22-June 20): $900 a weekend
Summer: $2,100 a week (Sunday through Sunday)
2 night minimum stay
Monthly & Seasonal - please call for rates and availability.
Holiday rates will be slightly higher.
No Cleaning Fees
$25/vehicle Gate pass-charged by community
Summer Amenities fee of $30pp/per week or $8pp/day for everyone over 6
Age Requirement: 24 and older
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Outdoor Grill
- Our Lakehouse is fully furnished and equipped for your enjoyment. - Private beach area and lakeside dining area - Rowboat - Lakeside Hammock - TV's, DVD/VCRS with a movie library, cable - Board games & Books - High-speed wireless internet - Sleds - Fishing poles, floats and boogie boards - Tennis rackets & balls - Stroller, high chair, booster seat, crib, and pack & play for infants & toddlers - Gas grill - Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, coffee, tea, etc. - Central Air Conditioning - Linens & Towels The Community also offers many activities and amenities for children, adults, and families: - 3 pools - 4 life-guarded beaches with playgrounds - Tennis & Basketball courts - Ice fishing, ice skating, and sledding during the winter