Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Windsor Hills is located just 1.5 miles from Disney's gates just off Hwy I-92 on Old Lake Wilson. It is located in the heart of many great restaurants, golf courses, and shopping, as well as being only minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World and other attractions. This gated community has a secured entrance providing peace of mind. The grounds are beautifully maintained, and our condo is only a 30 second walk to the pool and clubhouse!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just a quick note to say that although we were not there much, we enjoyed your condo! Close proximity, Clean, safe, quiet, and staff were friendly. We are home, and need another vacation :)
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Great Condo and great location!
Windsor Hills Condo
The owners were very helpful and ready with information. They provided excellent customer service. They were always contactable.
We did not have any bad experience with the restaurants we patronized, but the food and service at Fridays (TGIF) were really good, especially if you like a little spice.
Relaxing and had a wonderful week golfing.
Looking forward to next year.
Absolutely gorgeous condo & perfect locationAbsolutely gorgeous condo & perfect location
The condo and resort have all the amenities. The condo has fully equipped kitchen and laundry and all media availability. We spent an amazing evening making dinner - BBQs are available. The resort is quiet and tranquil to walk around and has every conceivable amenity. There's a double olympic sized lagoon pool with water slide and splash pad, hot tub, tuck shop that sells sandwiches, beer, wine, spirits poolside. Games room has pool table, movie theatre, video games, fitness room. Tennis courts, putting green, volleyball, children's play park.
This was truly a memorable vacation! Luxury, relaxation, convenience are all to be found within this condo and resort. I can't wait to go back!!
Perfect Condo for an ideal holiday with the kids
Activity and Interests
Enjoy the double olympic size swimming pool complete with supervised waterslide. Little ones can enjoy the water with a walk-in wading area or a splash pad. The clubhouse features a 40 seat theatre, billard tables, ping-pong, video arcade and state of the art fitness centre. On site is a convenience store, which serves sandwiches, wraps, beer, wine and spirits poolside. There are weekly special activities and entertainment offered at the clubhouse, and shuttles are provided to the parks, shopping malls and airport for a fee. A visit to the guest relations desk will help you plan your vacation and make the most of your stay! This gated community hosts a tennis court, basketball court, volleyball, putting green and fabulous children's play area. Located close to the tennis courts is a barbeque pit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed, and do not include taxes. A $65 cleaning fee is added for stays 5 nights or less. Deposit of $200 is required to secure booking, balance due 30 days prior to arrival. If arrival is one month away or less, payment in full is required. Cancellations must be made in writing a minimum of 6 weeks prior to arrival date. No pets or smoking allowed.
Email for quote, min 5 nights
Low season: January 4-31, April (except Easter), May, September, December (1-19) $89/night
Mid season: February, June, October, November (except Thanksgiving) $119/night
High season: March, July, August $129/night
Peak season: Easter 2015 (March 26-April 8), Thanksgiving 2014 (November 21-December 1), Christmas and New Years 2014 (December 20-January 3) $139/night
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Ensuite bathroom with separate walk in shower.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Walk-in closet, flat screen tv, dvd player, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Large closet, 32 inch flat screen TV with dvd player
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Large closet, 24 inch flat screen TV with dvd player
- Balcony ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our home is on the top floor and is a corner unit. It has recently been updated with new furniture and bamboo floors, and has been freshly painted. Relax and unwind after an exciting day at the parks, links or pool on the reclining leather sofas and watch your favorite programs on the 50 inch flat screen tv. All beds have luxurious, new mattresses for a restful nights sleep. The Master bedroom has a kingsize bed, flat screen tv with dvd player, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, large closet, tv and dvd player. Bedroom 3 has twin beds, large closet, tv and dvd player. There is a second bathroom with tub/shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, pots and pans, cutlery, and dishes. No need to pack extra clothes as there is a washer and dryer for your convenience. We also provide free wi-fi.