Located on a quiet side street in the Clubside community, this 2-bedroom (with a den), 2.5 bath pool
home provides a tranquil break from your hectic schedule. Along with a queen size, pull-out sofa in
the den, all your family or golfing friends will have a place to sleep. After a day of golfing,
beaching or shopping, relax in the pool or enjoy the sunsets on the lanai where you're treated to
panaromic lake views.
This house is fully equipped with all the linens, housewares and electronics you'll need to make
your vacation one to remember. Cable TV and hi-speed internet connections are provided.
* Access to two Tom Fazio and one Pete Dye designed golf courses
* The PGA Learning Center, with extensive practice facilities and certified instructors
* The on-site PGA Historical Museum contains PGA Championship and Ryder Cup memorabilia
* Five minutes from the New York Mets spring training facility
* Hotel accommodations, along with formal and casual dining, are on-site or minutes away
* Convenient I-95 exit, fifteen minutes from the Florida Turnpike
* Close to -
The ocean - 15 miles due East
Palm Beach Airport - 52 miles South via I-95
Ft Lauderdale Airport - 90 miles South via I-95 or Turnpike
Orlando - 120 miles North via I-95 or Turnpike
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.