Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
You have to see it to believe it! Breathtaking views in every direction with the Caribbean and the Lagoon just steps away. Wake each morning to views of the Maya Mountains from your master bedroom and front porch. The view from the second bedroom? The Caribbean. Catch the incredible sunsets from the Widow’s Peak or dock. Sun rise is pretty amazing too! Sunset Pointe rests at the southernmost tip of the Placencia Peninsula affording privacy and the best scenery around. Just 5 minutes to the village for restaurants, bars, spa services, grocery and Sidewalk shopping!
Unit #5 is a downstairs 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the middle building with excellent views and 1674 sq ft. There are 3 buildings with only 4 units each and no shared walls. Every room in the unit has french doors opening to an outside porch with awesome views of the Carribean, Lagoon and Mayan Mountains. The bathrooms are tile with hand-painted Mexican sinks and the master bath has a garden tub. Photo Gallery at PlacenciaBelizeSunsetPointe5.shutterfly. com
The unit is fully air-conditioned and has ceiling fans in each room. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, blender and coffee maker. Cookware, dishes and untensils provided. Full size wsher and dryer are also located in the unit. Linens provided.
40' TV with cable and CD/MP3/Radio in living room. Custom made mahogany, teak and bamboo furniture throughout. Queen bed in master, queen and adult sized bunk beds in 2nd bedroom.
We are a few miles from the Placencia Airstrip - Maya Island and Tropic Island Air fly multiple flights daily from Belize City. Driving from Belize City is also an option. (3-4 hour)
If interested,contact us for more information, the website address and more photos! Facebook. com/CaribeHouse5
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Laura thank you for renting us your Condo at Sunset Point; it was fabulous. We had a wonderful time and Francisco was fantastic. Everyone in the Village was so friendly an helpful. We took a day trip with Alfred and snorkeled and fished. We caught nine fish, mostly Barracuda. The weather was excellent. We will definitely recommend to our friends and family, if they are looking for a place to stay in Placencia, to contact you. Again Thank you.
4.8 based on 8 traveler reviews
Condo with perfect set up!
The location of this condo could not have been better. It is away from the main tourist and market area but is in the village and easily accessible. One can walk or ride the bikes provided with the rental to the main street, the public beach or the village dock.
The property, the location and the people of Placencia made this our best vacation ever.
Sunset Pointe Caribe House#5
The beaches are beautiful and clean and I would highly recommend this property to anyone.
Activity and Interests
Belize offers many adventures and experiences for everyone!
Around the Placencia area:
- 16 miles from the second largest barrier reef in the world!
- Snorkle surrounding keys or Scuba Dive the reef!
- Charter catamarans for day or multi-day trips
- Enjoy a Monkey River Trip and see howler monkeys, iguana, boas, countless species of birds,
crocodiles and more!
- Incredible Zip Lining --- Day or NIGHT!
- Deep Sea fishing, Fly-fishing, or just dock fishing (all with wonderful results!)
- See and swim with the migrating Whale Sharks every year between March and June. Placencia is one of the best locations along the Belizean coast to view these giants.
- Chance to see a pod of dolphins or manatees
- Attend the local annual Placencia Lobsterfest every June
A short distance from Placencia:
- Hiking and River Tubing
- Horseback riding in the Mayan Mountains
- Various spots to hike to waterfalls and caves
- Canopy Zip Lining through the jungle
- The Belize Zoo
- Numerous Mayan ruins, the closest being Lubaantun and Nim Li Punit
We can refer you to excellent local guides, or you can easily find guides in the village.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 2015 - Jan 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
Feb 1 2016 - May 15 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 9.0%
50% deposit at booking
cash, check, wire, paypal
Balance due 30 days prior to travel
Rates from $195 - $325 per night, 4 night minimum, seasonal
Plus 9% Belize Hotel Tax (no other fees!)
50% deposit at booking, pay in full 30 days prior to arrival - terms in written agreement
cash, wire, cleared check or paypal
3% fee added for credit card through paypal
From the Owner
“A different vacation every day! Into Belize jungles, caves, mountains, horseback riding, cave tubing, waterfalls, etc! Next day on islands, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and more! Then a relaxing day in the village. Too perfect.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- rain forests
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Each builing has a widows walk with observation deck on the top with full spectacular views in every direction! The village of Placencia is a 5-10 minute walk, or an even a shorter bike ride (2 bikes provided with rental). The village offers great restaurants, small shops and beach bars. Spa services are also offered in the village, and can be arranged to come to the condo. Sunset Pointe has its own pool and jacuzzi. There is a full time caretaker on site. A favorite is the pier on the Carribean side where you can relax, enjoy company, read or have a drink under the palapa!