You have to see it to believe it! Breathtaking views in every direction with the Caribbean and the Lagoon just steps away. Wake each morning to views of the Maya Mountains from your master
bedroom and front porch. The view from the second bedroom? The Caribbean. Catch the incredible sunsets from the Widow’s Peak or dock. Sun rise is pretty amazing too! Sunset Pointe rests at the southernmost tip of the Placencia Peninsula affording privacy and the best scenery around. Just 5 minutes to the village for restaurants, bars, grocery and Sidewalk shopping!
Unit #5 is a downstairs 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the middle building with excellent views and 1674 sq ft. There are 3 buildings with only 4 units each and no shared walls. Every room in the unit has french doors opening to an outside porch with awesome views of the Carribean, Lagoon and Mayan Mountains. The bathrooms are tile with hand-painted Mexican sinks and the master bath has a garden tub. Photo Gallery at PlacenciaBelizeSunsetPointe5.shutterfly. com
The unit is fully air-conditioned and has ceiling fans in each room. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, blender and coffee maker. Cookware, dishes and untensils provided. Full size wsher and dryer are also located in the unit. Linens provided.
40" TV with cable and CD/MP3/Radio in living room. Custom made mahogany, teak and bamboo furniture throughout. Queen bed in master, queen and adult sized bunk beds in 2nd bedroom.
We are a few miles from the Placencia Airstrip - Maya Island and Tropic Island Air fly multiple flights daily from Belize City. Driving from Belize City is also an option. (3-4 hour)
If interested,contact us for more information, the website address and more photos! Facebook. com/CaribeHouse5
Laura thank you for renting us your Condo at Sunset Point; it was fabulous. We had a wonderful time and Francisco was fantastic. Everyone in the Village was so friendly an helpful. We took a day trip with Alfred and snorkeled and fished. We caught nine fish, mostly Barracuda. The weather was excellent. We will definitely recommend to our friends and family, if they are looking for a place to stay in Placencia, to contact you. Again Thank you.
Belize offers many adventures and experiences for everyone!
Around the Placencia area:
- 16 miles from the second largest barrier reef in the world!
- Snorkle surrounding keys or Scuba Dive the reef!
- Charter catamarans for day or multi-day trips
- Enjoy a Monkey River Trip and see howler monkeys, iguana, boas, countless species of birds,
crocodiles and more!
- Incredible Zip Lining --- Day or NIGHT!
- Deep Sea fishing, Fly-fishing, or just dock fishing (all with wonderful results!)
- See and swim with the migrating Whale Sharks every year between March and June. Placencia is one of the best locations along the Belizean coast to view these giants.
- Chance to see a pod of dolphins or manatees
- Attend the local annual Placencia Lobsterfest every June
A short distance from Placencia:
- Hiking and River Tubing
- Horseback riding in the Mayan Mountains
- Various spots to hike to waterfalls and caves
- Canopy Zip Lining through the jungle
- The Belize Zoo
- Numerous Mayan ruins, the closest being Lubaantun and Nim Li Punit
We can refer you to excellent local guides, or you can easily find guides in the village.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.