Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island residential community of unrivaled luxury and splendor.With the former Vanderbilt Mansion as its centerpiece, Fisher Island has been transformed into an exclusive private and secure community that offers a luxurious, amenity-rich resort lifestyle and the excusive services of the Fisher Island Club.
Nestled in the waters of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, this one-of-a kind island offers an alluring selection of residential choices, including Mediterranean-style residences that showcase spectacular vistas, spacious interior with elegant dÃ©cor, advanced comfort and communications technology.
As described by the New York Times, there are very few tropical island retreats these days where one can be cut off from the world and still be close to civilization. Fisher Island is such a place.
With central loaction, a few feet away from mansion, beach club, tennis center and private
white sand beaches, the unit is freshly renovated to finest standards with wood kitchen and Bosch stainless appliances, black galaxy granit counter-top with pleasant snack and wine cellar to greet friends.
It features 3 Bedrooms with flat screens and dvd players, home theater and Ipod dock in the living room. It is finished with marble and wood floors in the bedrooms. Each rooms open on a balcony with sea overview.
More pictures: www. fisher island rental . com
We have some friends who have apartments in Fisher Island but this year was the first time that we spent two weeks as "residents" and it was GREAT! The apartment is perfect very spacius and I think it's one of the few complete 3 beds, 3 baths in the island. It is near Fisher Island Beach Club that is amazing for a drink and lunch and my soon realy loved playing at the beach in front. Definitely we'll rent the 19122 unit again whenever it's possibile. Thanks Richard and Regis.
Within the Club, there is:
- A Beach Club, with restaurant and service on the beach, providing lounges and cabanas
- The Spa Internazionale rated as America's top ten by Town & Country Magazine.
- An experienced catering staff for all banquets, private receptions and meetings.
- A world-renown Marina & Yachting Center, encompassing two-deep-water marinas.
- A grand slam Tennis Center with 18 tennis courts.
- A prestigious championship golf course, The Links.
- 8 of Miamiâ€™s exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- A commercial center with a high-end gourmet market and sophisticated shopping.
- A polo field and private pristine beaches over a mile and half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School Pre-K-5 grade, a large playground for kids of all ages.
- An on-Island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
Club membership is not included in the rental.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.