House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Brand new 1,500 square ft. house with bay in front and canal access in back
Boat ramp on property
This house sits on the bay just off Port Charlotte Harbor. It is newly renovated inside and out.
Everything is new including paint, roof, windows, appliances, bathrooms, tile floor, lighting fixtures, landscaping
On a quiet street with water on both sides. World class fishing awaits you.
Perfect place to get away from it all and relax. Boutiques, art galleries, restaurants just minutes
away. No busy streets, traffic lights, fast food restaurants, just quiet, peaceful, sunsets and good memories on this end of the island.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
15 minute boat ride to white sandy Cayo Costa
30 seconds to Charlotte Harbor
Public Boat Ramps minutes away
Water Taxi minutes away
Charter Captains nearby (will provide contact info)
Boat rentals nearby (will provide contact info)
Boat to, restaurants, go picnicing, hiking, or shelling to nearby islands: Sanibel,Captiva,Useppa
and Cayo Costa
Local's tournaments frequent (call for dates)
World famous Cabbage Key just minutes away with the famous "cheeseburger in paradise"
Nearby Waterfront restaurants specializing in fresh seafood
Snorkeling, diving, sailing, water skiing, tubing, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing, live
theater in downtown Ft. Myers, World Famous Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island,
Edison/Ford Winter Estates in Ft. Myers, Sunsplash Waterpark, Children's Science Center, Mike
Greenwell's Fun Center
ï¿½ Much, Much More!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 12 2015 - Feb 12 2016
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11.0%
A refundable security deposit is due at time of booking. Remaining rental payment is due in full 60 days prior to arrival
Nightly Rate: $135 - $135
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $3600 - $3800
* Rent is $3,800.00/month and $1000.00/week Nov.-May
* Rent is $3,600.00/month and $ 900.00/week June-Oct.
* $800.00 deposit for the month and $300.00 deposit for the week.
All rental fees include cleaning fees 11% tax additional
* Terms Weekly- $300.00 refundable security deposit due at time of confirmation. The balance is due no less than 30 days before arrival date set on contract.
* Monthly- $800.00 refundable security deposit due at time of confirmation. The balance is due no less than 60 days before arrival date set on contract.
* Cancellation must be made two full months in writing prior to check-in in order to receive full refund. Thereafter the refund will be prorated based upon the house being re-rented. Rental fees subject to change at owners discretion
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- New pillow top matrices in bedrooms Ceiling fans throughout 2 Pull our beds/couches 2 flat screen TV's Loaded kitchen with new appliances, den, dining, porch surrounded by windows on back canal Newly furnished and decorated with bright Florida style Tile throughout One car garage with garage door opener DVD player Ipod station Boat Ramp on property Public Boat ramp 1/2 mile away Newly Landscaped Washer/dryer Fully loaded kitchen sprinkler system Dolphins & Manatee habitat internet