Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Upgraded & Gorgeous 2 Master Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms - 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed with pillow top matress pad.
Popular Split Floor Plan for Privacy. Both Bedrooms have large walk-in closets, upgraded bathrooms & sliding doors to private patios furnished with table and chairs.
Great Room Concept with Cozy Fireplace, leather couch & love seat. HD Large TV screen
Large Eat-In Kitchen has fold out bar/buffet searving table for entertaining, High Top dining and game table, breakfast bar and china cabinet.
Quiet Corner Unit, Lower level. 1,125 square feet. No interior steps.
Fully equipped with high efficiency front end washer & dryer, HD TV, radio/alarm clock, I-Pod docking station, towels, sheets, pool towells, picnic coolers.
Kitchen - Fully Equipped with nice dishes, towels, coffee maker & grinder, microwave, toaster oven, pots & pans, blender, and all sorts of fun cooking utensils! All appliances less then one year old. Refrigerator has ice-maker and water dispencer from door. Everything you need is here!
Property is totally updated with 20' tile, granite counter tops, two-tone paint. The walls are neutral with warms beige and browns and tastefully decorated with large custom oil paintings. Both bathrooms have upgraded custom tile showers with Europeon glass doors with brushed nickel fixtues. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Parking - Assigned Covered Parking and Open Parking for Guests
About the Owner
I originally purchased this property to live in which is why it's not a normal rental. I put in nice furnature and artwork and upgraded the kitchen and bathrooms with granite and tile,
2 traveler reviews
Activity and Interests
Visit the On Site Community Director for list of weekly events.
On Site Tennis Pro - Tennis Lessons and Leagues, Aerobic Classes!
Activities are all included! Get in shape at the Fitness Center!
Beautiful Heated Swimming Pools with umbrella tables! Relax in the
Located 2 blocks from Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt Scottsdales most popular jogging/riding path. The Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt is a 15.7 mile out and back trail traveling alongside an oasis of parks, lakes, paths and golf courses traversing through the heart of Scottsdale and designed to avoid major cross traffic.
Walking Distance to Scottsdale Ranch Park with Tennis, Squash, Racquet
Ball, Sand Volleyball, Basketball Courts, Picnic tables.
Walking Distance to Via Linda Seniors Center with computers, Billiard
Tables, Tai Chi, Art and Exercise.
Paddle Boat rentals within walking distance at Serena Lake.
More Entertainment! Only 10 minute away - Casino Arizona- Walking Stick located at
101 & Indian Bend is a Native American Casino in Scottsdale and is
open daily 24 hours. The 30,000 square foot casino features 500
slots, 36 game tables, live entertainment and 2 restaurants.
Only 15 minutes away is the Casino Arizona located at 101 & Mckellips
is a Native American Casino in Scottsdale and is open daily 24 hours.
The 100,000 square foot casino features 998 slots, 50 game tables,
live entertainment and 5 restaurants.
Major Events - PGA Phoenix Open, Major league Baseball Spring
Training, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, Fiesta Bowl, Scottsdale
Princess Tennis Open
Fabulous Hiking within 15 minutes away for beginners to Advanced at
the beautiful McDowell Mountains! If you like Golf, Fine Dining,
Movies, Nightlife, Country Bars or even Starbucks simply ask for a
list of great nearby places to go and directions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000.00
Weekly Rate: $550 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $1450 - $3200
Exclusive..."The Racquet Club at Scottsdale Ranch"
Free High Speed Internet and two movie channels!!! Wah-whoooooo!!!!
* Rate includes Everything!
Don't hassle with utilities, bills and reimbursements!
RATE INCLUDES: Local Phone, Expanded Cox Cable, High Speed Internet, HBO and Cinemax Movie Channels, Water/Sewer, Electric, HOA, Heat and Cooling, Community Benefits (Pool & jacuzzi, Tennis, Club House! Everything!
January - March $3,200
May thru November $1,450 Dec and April $1,600
**** May through November **** Tenant to pay any amount over $120 a month for electric - which is sufficient for unit.
$1,000 Security Deposit required to hold unit. (Refundable within one week of check out)
Rent due 1 month prior to arrival date or as otherwise agreed.
Other Fees - $150 Non-Refundable Cleaning Deposit due with rent.
Cancelation Policy: Security Deposit is refundable in the event Owner can secure a new Tenants for your researved time.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- hunting small game
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Upgraded tile shower with European glass doors. Nice!
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upgraded full bathrm- tiled tub/shower & glass doors. Nice!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Has a Californa King Mattress - Memory foam
- Two Master Bedrooms. One bedroom has a California King Memory Foam mattress. Bedroom #2 has an excellent full Queen mattress.
- Guests provide their own meals
- You will Love This Place! The Racquet Club is a Luxurious full time Guard Gated Community idealy located close to the 101 Freeway and Shea Blvd. Conveniently located only 15 minutes away from Downtown Scottsdale Shopping & Art Centers and 15 minutes away from North Scottsdale's Fine Dining, Wine Bars and Night Life! 30 minutes from Downtown Phoenix Sporting events. 20 minutes from Airport. This community is meticulously maintained with beautiful flowing plants, palm tress, curvy walking trails, fountains, streams and lush grass. There is a Beautiful Club House with a balcony that overlooks 9 lighted Tennis Courts. There are 5 pools, 6 Jacuzzis and a Fitness Center. There is a Tennis Pro and Activities Director on sight! Stroll down the walking trails with BBQ's, blue ponds & Fountains. The Racquet Club is a very Exclusive and Popular Community!