Book Now for Summer 2013
Beautiful home - short walk to beach - walking distance to restaurants, convenience store and bait/tackle.
Great porch for relaxing after a day at the beach.
Beautiful new (2009) 2200 sq foot house with beautiful wrap around
porch and back deck. Just 1000 feet from the beach on an oversized
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM ALL OF US . WE HAD THE BEST TIME MEETING TOGETHER OUR FAMILY FROM MONTANA.
WE DID LOTS OF SHOPPING AND LOTS OF FUN ON THE BEACH.
THE HOME IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND MADE US FEEL LIKE IT WAS OURS.
WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PLACE TO ALL WE TALK TO.
THANK YOU ,J & L
Kayaking (your own or with Plum Island Kayaks)
Bird watching (Audobon Society)
Surf casting(Visit Plum Island Surfcasters just down the street)
Whale watches (leaves from Plum Island point or Newburyport Harbor)
Catamaran cruises on the Ninth Wave
Downtown Newburyport - lots of shops and restaurants
* Plum Island Grille (walking distance)
* Beachcoma (walking distance)
* Mad Marthas (on the island)
* Bob Lobster
* The Grog
* Michaels Harborside (on the waterfront)
* Black Cow (on the waterfront)
* Stripers Bar and Grille (Salisbury)
* Starboard Galley
* Ten Center Street
* Not Your Average Joe's (on the waterfront)
* Glenn's Galley (excellent!)
* Abrahams Bagels (pizza too)
* Agave (Mexican)
* David's Downstairs
* Oreganos (brick oven pizza)
* and more....
Food and Supplies:
* Tendercrop Farm (local organic produce and butcher shop)
* The Butchery
* Market Basket
* Mr. Moes (liquor and movie rentals)
* Dunkin Donuts
* New England Wine & Spirits
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.