House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8 max
Book Now for Summer 2015!!
Beautiful home - short walk to beach - walking distance to restaurants, convenience store and bait/tackle.
Great porch for relaxing after a day at the beach.
Beautiful new (2009) 2200 sq foot house with beautiful wrap around
porch and back deck. Just 1000 feet from the beach on an oversized
House comes fully equipped with everything you need for a great week at the beach. Beach chairs and toys are also provided.
Upstairs of the house has 3 bedrooms including a master with jetted tub and large shower and another fully bath with double sinks to serve the other two bedrooms.
Kitchen area seat 6 at the table and four at the countertop bar area.
Back deck off the kitchen and family room has an umbrella table and gas grill
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM ALL OF US . WE HAD THE BEST TIME MEETING TOGETHER OUR FAMILY FROM MONTANA.
WE DID LOTS OF SHOPPING AND LOTS OF FUN ON THE BEACH.
THE HOME IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND MADE US FEEL LIKE IT WAS OURS.
WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PLACE TO ALL WE TALK TO.
THANK YOU ,J & L
1 traveler review
Newburyport is darling and we had an incredibly delicious meal at Michael's Harborside restaurant.
We were also excited to experience Ipswich's famous Clam Box restaurant and Russell Orchards (serving up the best apple cider donuts we've ever had!).
Our stay in this beautiful home on lovely Plum Island would have been perfect except for one thing: each of the beds was terribly uncomfortable. It was hard to have a fully relaxing time when we couldn't get a decent night's rest. Should the homeowners invest in new mattresses, we would love to recommend this property to our friends and family.
This is the first feedback of this type that we have had.
All the mattresses are less than 3 years old but are very firm with foam toppers.
Will look into replacements that are less firm.
Activity and Interests
Kayaking (your own or with Plum Island Kayaks)
Bird watching (Audobon Society)
Surf casting(Visit Plum Island Surfcasters just down the street)
Whale watches (leaves from Plum Island point or Newburyport Harbor)
Catamaran cruises on the Ninth Wave
Downtown Newburyport - lots of shops and restaurants
* Plum Island Grille (walking distance)
* Beachcoma (walking distance)
* Mad Marthas (on the island)
* Bob Lobster
* The Grog
* Michaels Harborside (on the waterfront)
* Black Cow (on the waterfront)
* Stripers Bar and Grille (Salisbury)
* Starboard Galley
* Ten Center Street
* Not Your Average Joe's (on the waterfront)
* Glenn's Galley (excellent!)
* Abrahams Bagels (pizza too)
* Agave (Mexican)
* David's Downstairs
* Oreganos (brick oven pizza)
* and more....
Food and Supplies:
* Tendercrop Farm (local organic produce and butcher shop)
* The Butchery
* Market Basket
* Mr. Moes (liquor and movie rentals)
* Dunkin Donuts
* New England Wine & Spirits
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 2 2015 - May 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Summer Rate
Jun 27 2015 - Aug 29 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
25% deposit is due with the reservation
Remaining 75% and the $200 security deposit is due two week prior to start of stay
$200 refundable security is returned within 3 weeks of departure
Guests can cancel for a full refund any time up to 30 days prior to arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, First floor
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Second floor - double sink
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Master
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Downstairs Den
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- One and a half blocks from the beach Central Air Three bedrooms (all queen beds) Den equipped for sleeping (4th bedroom or kid TV room) Three full baths Master Bath with whirlpool tub Second floor laundry Wrap around front porch Back deck with sliders from kitchen and family room Fully equipped kitchen and pantry Dining area for 6 and 4 bar stools Highspeed wireless internet TV/DVD with cable, stereo, phone Linens and towels included Gas Grill Cooler Beach wagon Beach chairs (4) Bring: Sunscreen, shampoo and other personal items Beach chairs (extra) Bikes Beach toys Child related supplies