This is truly a paradise for the most private of parties. Our home
cannot even be found on MapQuest. They have the location wrong and
so far have not fixed it! Lock the gate behind you and no one will
enter unless you want them too! This home cannot be seen by the
road and nobody knows you are here, but me! This is our private
home and now that we are empty nesters I thought we might like to
share it with others, so you can experience the beauty of nature and
the unique architecture of Frank Llyod Wright's teachings. Once you
arrive you will not want to leave!
Every day is a new day here with something different to see. I
promise you, you won't be disapointed, you may not even want to leave!
Main Floor: dining - seats 8, kitchen - seats 6 at breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, sunken greatroom, laundry room, 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathroom, the large bathroom has sunken tub with hand held shower head.
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms - 2 masters (1 king and 1 queen) the 3rd also a queen. 2 bathrooms 1 with 2 seated shower the other with large 2 person seated shower, double sink, and Jacuzzi tub.
Words can not begin to express the wonderful time my family had being together in your amazing home! Everything was perfect and the surroundings, breath taking! I don't believe I could have found anything more enjoyable and relaxing. We take with us so many great memories and pictures. Everyone is already hoping we do this again next year and make it a family tradition! Thanks for everything!
* You will enjoy swimming (heated concrete pool 15x30, Propane additional-pd by guest), kayaking, pedal boating, fishing until your heart is content, hiking, barbequing, or just relaxing and taking in all the views.
* Don't forget on a cool evening you can sit around the bon-fire
down at what we call the park area!
* Wineries are close by! Don't want to drive back, we will see if we
can arrange a DD for you!
* Restaurants, well there are just a few, that we will recommend,
otherwise it's off to St. Louis for dinner!
* Golf courses are very near, several of them!
* Hunters-(pheasant, clay-skeet, deer) horseback riders, we have activities for you within 5 miles of this property.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.