Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo is located in the prestigious La Reserve Community of Oro Valley set against the backdrop of Pusch Ridge and the Santa Catalina
Mt. Range. The condo is located on the pool/spa/fitness center, which is maintained daily. The pool is heated
and the fitness center has a large flat screen with cable. Located within minutes of the Oro Valley Marketplace, Century Movie Theater, Numerous GOLF Courses, and
1 Mile from the stunning Catalina State Park which offers exclusive bird watching, horse trails, and hiking
deep into National forest. There is a newly added bike path along and the Saturday Morning Farmers Market is within walking distance.
Oro Valley Vacation Condo
About the Owner
We love our little getaway! My wife, Claire, and I purchased the condo one month after we got married. Fast-forward 4 years down the road and with an expanding family we moved to a more accommodating home. We literally left the condo exactly as we had it, all the furniture and the whole set up are quaility pieces that sometimes leave us wishing we could step back in time to the simpler days. I am sure you will find the condo as comforting and relaxing as we did for the four years we stayed there.
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Oro Valley Vacation Condo
Boulder Canyon Condo Oro Valley Arizona
My wife Robyn made use of the fitness centre, and I enjoyed the pool and spa area. It was a very relaxing stay, we played tourist some days, and other days we just chilled out in the complex, the weather was outstanding as usual.
Robyn and Harry would highly recommend this vacation property to anyone.
Don't believe us come see for self, you will be delighted with the area.
Harry & Robyn Sayeau
Athens, Ontario Canada
An Unforgettable Family Vacation at a Great Condo
From the Owner
“We absolutely fell in love with the location. Against the Catalina Mts with trails literally out the door of the complex. It is nestled back of the road as to not be bothered by the traffic. The unit itself sits poolside and ground level to accommodate all guests. The club house and fitness room give it a resort style atmosphere.”
Activity and Interests
*Exceptional hiking is available in Catalina State Park less then 1 mile away, nearby Saguaro National Park, Coronado National Forest, Black Hills, Sabino Canyon, and many
others. The condo is just a 30 min drive from the famous Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and 20 mins from the Biosphere 2.
*Perfect location for biking, jogging, hiking, hunting, ect. All
activities within minutes of condo.
*3 1/2 Hours from Sunrise Ski resort: Boasting 64 trails this park has enough entertainment for a great snow weekend getaway!!
*Phoenix airport is 1 1/2 hours
*Tucson airport is 30 mins
* Numerous Golf courses within a 5-15 minute drive, too many to count!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
* Accept all methods of payment. There is a reservation deposit of $500, which then transfers into the Damage Deposit and is refunded within 3 days after your departure date.
* Cancellations under 30 days from start of rental period will forfeit reservation deposit unless I am able to find another renter to fill the void.
* Please contact me with any other questions
From the Owner
“Heated-Pool, Spa, Fitness Room, Clubhouse”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- hunting big game
- hunting small game
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- 929 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Large Oval Tube with Double Vanity
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Walk-in Closet
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Bottom Floor Poolside - Granite Countertops with all new Stainless Steel Appliances - 9 ft ceilings - Cal-King Bed in Master - Queen size bed in Guest bedroom - Large Bathroom with His & Her Sinks & Oval Garden Tub - Spacious Walk-In Closet - Iron Board w/Iron - Plenty of available parking - Charcoal grills available on pool - No Pets / No smoking - Internet and Cable TV - 42 in. LCD / with DVD player - All kitchen & Linen supplies - Patio with View of Heated Pool & Spa with Sparkling Fountain, Fitness Center, Business Center & more!