House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This unique location offers beautiful surf breaking views from every
room of the house. The old Hawaii atmosphere of Koa-wood and vaulted
ceilings create an open and spacious feeling of aloha and royalty.
There is plenty of space and privacy for everyone. The "Apple Oasis"
includes a peaceful and serene private lawn and rocky beach just feet
away from the shoreline.
The house location is a perfect starting point for nearby activities
and day trips. Located in an ideal spot overlooking the best
snorkeling beach on the island, Kahaluu Beach Park. There is a great
view of the parks' popular surf break from the lanai where you can
watch the local surfers, paddle boarders, boogie boarders and kayakers all day long. Handicapped accessible and wheelchair friendly.
About the Owner
Richard and Gloria have "owned" the Apple Oasis for almost 30 years. Your business is appreciated as they have two kids in college and six grand-kids. Living nearby in Kona Town overlooking the pier and harbor, they stay at the Apple Oasis when it is not rented.
From the Owner
“It's like Heaven! The water and wildlife at the home will create a unique vacation that you will never forget.”
Activity and Interests
You will love lounging in your private seaside palm grove looking out
over the KAHALUU BAY surf break. The tranquil privacy and natural
beauty is rhythmically enhanced by the constant sounds of the breaking
waves on your very own private oceanfront shoreline.
Without leaving the property, you can enjoy snorkeling, swimming,
diving, shore fishing, sunbathing, hammock laying, sunset watching and
kayaking. It will truly be your own private vacation home for romantic
getaways, family vacations, reunions, retreats and weddings.
Within one mile of the property you'll find a shopping center with
grocery stores, drug store, fantastic restaurants, luxury shopping,
health/facial/nail spas, movie theaters, tennis courts and hotels
providing delicious Sunday morning buffets and live local
entertainment. Another mile away are world class golf courses,
genuine Hawaiian Luaus, dive shops, snorkel and dive excursion boats, big game fishing boats, kayaks, canoes and surfboard rentals.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Nov 15 2015 - Apr 15 2016
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.25%
Please pay by personal check sent regular mail. A 3 night deposit is required to hold reservation. The balance total is due 60 days before check-in. I prefer not to use expensive credit cards.
Nightly Rate: $400.00
Weekly Rate: $2800.00
Monthly Rate: $10780 - $10780
$385.00Per Night (5-day minimum) $2,695.00Per week plus sales tax
(13.25 % Plus $180.00 cleaning fee plus refundable security deposit
$500.00. Rates may increase during Winter Holiday and Iron Man Competition.
High Season Rates
November 23 - March 15
$420.00 Night min. 7 Nights
From the Owner
“Beautiful environment on the ocean, spacious and comfortable. The art and decorations and furniture make you feel at home. It is equipped with everything you could need to entertain your guests. The house is clean and bug-free. The beds are expensive Ortho high-density foam mattresses guaranteed bed-bug free!”
- Dining Area
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theater
- rain forests
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- hunting big game
- hunting small game
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Outdoor Shower - hot & cold good pressure - shower, outdoor shower, Great outdoor shower to wash sand away before entering house
- Master Bath - Spacious double shower with sitting bench
- Guest bathroom - Easy to enter shower and spacious
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 king, Wonderful Cal-King Ortho mattress overlooks waves surf-break
- Livingroom Sofa-bed - 1 queen, Pull-out Queen sofa-bed in livingroom great for kids & guest
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Comfortable Queen hi-density mattress- view ocean from bed
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Amenities - washer, dryer, linens provided, driveway plus off street parking, hammocks, waterfall, yard, two full baths plus an outdoor hot and cold shower. Beds - king, Queen Entertainment - cable TV( both bedrooms and living-room) DVD, VCR, CD player, high-speed internet WI-FI, free long distance telephone. Kitchen - full kitchen, dishwasher,microwave, toaster, toaster-oven, coffee-maker, catering available. Outdoor features - oceanfront lanai, large gas BBQ grill, dining tables, lounge chairs, waterfall, hammocks and outdoor hot and cold shower. Full service property managers are always available for any questions or emergencies.