House, 5 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Enjoy the splendid beauty of the Adirondack's at any time during the year. Our 2800 Square foot Log Cabin vacation home is situated on 18 acres with very private appeal. Whiteface Mountain is just minutes down the road. Lake Placid is a short drive away on one of the most scenic drives through the Adirondacks. Activitiy abounds in all seasons. Ski, hike, snowmobile, CC ski in the winter. Fish, hike, golf, swim in the summer. A terrific place to relax. Our home sleeps 9 in 5 bedrooms. There are 1.5 bathrooms. You will not find a better place to kick your feet up relax and enjoy the surrounds on the 60x12 foot outdoor deck. Magnificent Whiteface view, private pond and barn on property. Renting for all seasons.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Adirondacks are paradise to anyone who enjoys the outdoors. You can not match the year round beauty. There are numerous activities for any type of enthusist. If fishing is your thing, your are surronded by the Ausable River, one of New York Stateâ€™s premier trout fishing streams. Additionally, Franklin Falls boasts incredible fishing, just a few miles away. The Whiteface Memorial Highway summit is just 4 miles away. Other summer activites would include hiking, boating, swimming, incredible golfing on at least 10 area courses. Oh, if you are a triathlete, the training does not get any better. Swim in pristine nearby Franklin Falls or travel to Mirror Lake. The Ironman bike course awaits you after a killer climb of 3 miles. Running...too many choices to mention, all of this leaving from the driveway. Santa's Workshop and the North Pole are just down the road, open most of the year. Winter is also play time with skiing at Whiteface just down the road. Hiking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing as well. Snowmobiling trails a plenty, plus room to park your sleds. You can be 5,15 or 75, the many walking and hiking trails of the Adirondacks offer spectacular views and one-of-a kind experiences. You dont even need to leave the property to experience the wildlife. Plenty of deer, wild turkey, foxes and who knows what else may lurk in the night. Oh, dont forget the Olympic Venues from the 1932 and 1980 Olympics. The shear peacefulness and solitude offered by our Banjoland Log Home makes it a perfect place for those seeking to do nothing other than to take a break or visit some place new. Whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fastâ€“paced adventure, our property is the perfect place to enjoy the splendor and diversity of the Adirondack Mountains.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rates are $275-$350 depending on the season, 3 night minimum.
Weekly Rates from $2100-$2500 depending on the season.
AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN WEEK 2015 for $2400.
Rates may vary during special events or holidays.
- Dining Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master
- Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Futon Room/Play Room
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Queen Bunk Bed with Single up Top
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Cowboy Room, 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5 - 1 twin/ single
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house is equipped with just about everything one would need when they get away on a vacation. All linens and towels are provided. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs. One with queen size bed, one with two twin beds and one with just one twin bed. The full bath is also located upstairs. There are two bedrooms downstairs, the Master which has a queen and the other room with a futon. There is a half bath downstairs. The main room features vaulted ceiling with beautiful beam structure. The main room also has a vintage wood burning stove for keeping you warm or just to enjoy the ambiance. The futon doubles as a playroom for kids with games, puzzles, toys, etc...The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, cooking utensils, pots, pans, everything you need. The kitchen also boasts a commercial stove and range with a griddle. Plenty of room around the dining table that sits eight. Of course there is a washer/dryer and full utility room in addition to a breezeway/mudroom entrance. House has Wireless Internet for those who have to stay in touch. Also have Dish TV with 250 channels. Telephone as well. Plenty of storage for all your gear, winter or summer activities.