Unique to the area, our Family Friendly 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 4TH floor condo is nestled in a 'U' shaped Spanish Main Community with southern Sun exposure! Very private and SPACIOUS this 4TH floor condo is in a very quiet community of beach lovers is what makes this condo especially appealing for those with younger children and larger families.It also provides a GREAT VIEW of the BEACH & POOL with the convenience of walking to Downtown Cocoa Beach that has restaurants and shops.
* Direct Ocean and Pool View from Private Balcony
* 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
* 3 Flat Screen TV's
* Free High Speed Wireless Internet
* Free Local Phone
* Full Kitchen With Full-Size Appliances
* Fully Furnished Balcony
* King Size Bed in Master Suite
* Queen Bed in Guest Suite #1
* Full Size Washer/Dryer
* Twin Size Beds in Guest Suite #2
* Living Room Sleeper Sofa
* DVD Players and Digital Cable
* Linens/Beach Towels
* Utensils/Dishes/Beach Toys
* Heated Pool/Private and Direct Beach Access/Outdoor Shower Area/Outdoor Grilling and Dining Area
* Local Attractions/Shopping/Entertainment/Restaurants Nearby Within Walking Distance
* Approximately 1.5 miles from the Famous Cocoa Beach Pier
* Free Parking
I have been to the area many times before but this trip was by far the best. We normally stay in a 2 bedroom condo but we rented this larger 3 bedroom tis time.This rental was great with the extra bedroom and extra space for not much more money. A really nice view as the Ad showed in the pictures. I had to do some cooking while we were there and the kitchen had everything I needed.The kids liked the pool and how close we were to the beach. We walked to the little diner Barrier Jacks at the corner next to the building. I will stay again. Thanks to the management too, they were very helpful.
Recommended for: Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
We are Centrally Located; you can walk to Downtown Cocoa Beach and enjoy drinks or dinner with live music. Also the world famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop is just minutes away. Watch the cruise ships depart at Port Canaveral, just 5 miles to the north. The casino cruises set sail several times a day and offer free food and drinks.
We are just 45 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and attractions (DISNEY WORLD, SEA WORLD, UNIVERSAL, ETC.)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Sep 15 - Dec 19
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $100 - $275
Weekly Rate: $995 - $1550
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $3600
Prices do not include taxes and fees.
Rates may vary according to Seasons and availability. Minimum stay may be required subject to restrictions and limitations.
MONTHLY and Corporate rates offer great savings and are available upon request.