If you are looking for the perfect house for rent in Merida, Yucatan, to spend your next vacation, look no further!
Casa del Naranjo will welcome small and large groups and is the perfect fit for any vacation, whether you want to stay in Merida or take day trips to pyramids, visit haciendas, cenotes, or old convents. Originally built in the 1920's, the house was fully renovated in 2006 and kept the charm of its colonial roots (Original tiles and iron works throughout the house) while offering all the modern aspects of a luxury house. Located nearby the Santa Ana area and Paseo Montejo, you will enjoy art galleries, restaurants and you are only 3 blocks away of the entertainment of Merida downtown.
Come and experience the best Merida has to offer and discover the authentic Mexico in style!
You can find more details on our website: rentalyucatan . com
Congratulations, the Casa del Naranjo house is beautifull!!!!!
and we want to thank you, we had a wonderfull time in Merida.
Everything worked fine and we loved the "architectural statement" of the house,
the lay-out, of course coming from the old house the patio with the pond, the pool, the pool terrace, the kitchen, and the floors are a work of art.
We are already planning our next vacation!
Thank you very much!
While you stay at Casa del Naranjo we recommend several activities...
- Hacienda hopping
- Mayan route ("Ruta Maya) to visit the many Mayan cultural sites (2 to 4 hours drive from Merida)
- Chitchen Itza (2 to 3 hours drive from Merida)
- Mercado Santa Ana, located a block away from the house, the market is a unique experience.
- Paseo Montejo
- Nightlife in downtown Merida (5 - 6 blocks away)
- Sit back and relax... that is why you came!
- Tequila tasting on the roof top terrace
- Relaxing by the pool