This is a beautiful, modern, NON-SMOKING, studio condo with separate bath and fully furnished kitchen located just 50 yards from the beach at the east end of Waikiki. Our condo is on the 7th floor of the 10-story Waikiki Grand Hotel with a nice view of the mountains out the main condo windows and a partial view of the ocean from the front door. The 10th floor sundeck offers panoramic views of dramatic Diamond Head, peaceful Kapiolani Park, and the beautiful palm-covered Waikiki beach.
We call our unit 'The Artist's Pad' because of its artistic design, colorful decor, and numerous art pieces on the walls. All the lights in the kitchen and living room area are dimmable for romantic ambiance. The kitchen features dramatic lighting, New England soapstone countertops, and raised glass for eating. The main room is tiled with Travertine, has wall-to-wall glass windows and curtains for privacy. The unit is equipped with air conditioning, a 32' flat-screen wall-mounted TV, free internet, and in-room local phone service.
- Sleeping Options: The unit has a very comfortable queen-size bed and a full size sofa bed. Bed linens are provided for your convenience. We have extra pillows, bed linens and blankets in the closet in case you need them.
- Dining Options: Our kitchen is fully equipped with glass top burners, coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, rice cooker, slow cooker, and two mini-refrigerators. Our kitchen is complete with pots and pans, dishes, utensils and all the glassware you need.
- Bathing Options: The bathroom has a full size tub and shower. It has a stainless steel, state-of-the-art sink and faucet. Bath towels are provided during your stay for your convenience.
- Entertainment Options: In addition to the flat screen TV, we also provide a stereo CD/radio/iPod dock/player. Just bring your own CDs and iPod. A small library of local Hawaiian CDs is also available for your listening enjoyment.
- Communication Equipment: FREE internet connection is provided (ethernet cable or WiFi). All you need is your laptop or mobile device. FREE unlimited calls throughout the U.S. and Canada using Magic Jack connection. International calls are subject to fees and charges.
“Thanks for letting us stay at your condo, we had a wonderful time. I loved the location. I will definitely recommend your unit if I know of anyone traveling to Waikiki.”
- The beautiful white sands and palm trees of Waikiki Beach are only 50 yards away.
- First Friday of the month FREE movies are occasionally shown on the beach in the evening.
- The Kapiolani Regional Park is just across the street stretching from our building to Diamond Head with acres of green, beautiful park for strolling, relaxing, picnicking, or jogging.
- Honolulu Zoo is also just across the street in the park.
- The Honolulu Aquarium is located in the park by the beach a few blocks walk away.
- Short walks down along the Waikiki "strip" take you to a multitude of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
- Just two blocks behind our building is Kuhio Avenue with constant bus service running the length of Waikiki including major bus routes that take you to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, and other major attractions.
- Approximately 1/2 mile up Kapahulu Avenue from our building is a large, new Safeway grocery store and shopping center for extensive grocery shopping needs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $99 - $129
Weekly Rate: $690 - $900
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2400
June 1 - August 31: $109/night; $750/week
September 1 - November 30: $99/night; $690/week
December 1 - February 28: $129/night; $900/week
March 1 - May 31: $99/night; $690/week
Rates are based on single or double maximum occupancy. Additional charge of $10 per guest per night applies.