Studio, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Spacious Studio Apartment with Fantastic Ocean Front View Directly on the Ocean. Fully furnished and equipped with High End Induction Cooking, Full Size Refrigerator with Ice maker, Toaster Oven, Microwave,Toaster, Coffee Maker, Utensils, Cups, Dual Sink, Cooler, Beach Towels, Blow Dryer, Iron and much more.
This apartment is situated in the World Famous Castle Beach Club Condominium located at 5445 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL. 33141 directly on the beach.
Unit offers a spacious Queen Size bed and Sofa, writing desk and and extra large walk-in closet which may be locked and used for storing clothes, luggage, and/or any valuables you wish to tuck away. There is also a linen closet for storing those other vacation accessories like suntan lotion, coolers, etc.
All of the towels and linens are provided along with beach towels, beach umbrella, the toiletries, soap, and shampoo. We also offer laundry detergent/bleach to use while staying with us absolutely free.
This unit has just been remodled with new windows and furniture; very warm and has a welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes comfort and convenience in a luxury environment. This room is nicely equipped to give a feeling of being on vacation with all of the luxuries you would expect from home.
About the Owner
4.4 based on 7 traveler reviews
Great price in popular area
- Rating 4.5 due to older building with minor issues (broken kitchen fan, no fan or tub stopper in bath)
- Full fridge, double sink, versatile induction cooker & microwave
- Suitable if you like cozy and kitschy, not if you want slick & modern
- Good separation of living & sleeping areas in a small space
- Comfortable queen bed
- New windows open for fresh air
- Super ocean view, bring binoculars to watch cruise ships going by at night
- Good storage space: drawers, large walk-in closet which locks
- WiFi is nice to have - sitting at the little desk with ocean view
- New machines in basement laundry
- Elevators can be slow at times, but what's the rush?
- Beach chairs & towels are a real plus, shampoo/cream rinse a nice touch
- Large warm pool, tiki bar with tasty reasonable menu, great beach steps away
- Good bus access from airport & building is on main bus route
- Good location on Collins, quiet area but not far from the action
- Cosmopolitan feel with Spanish & Russian most prevalent
- No noise concerns with either neighbours or construction
- Hassle paying cross-border – recommend Canadians use Paypal
- Would return – thanks Jose!
200 % for what you pay
1. Awesome View of sunrise.
2. Valet Parking service is wonderful.
3. Pool is well maintained.
4. Beach is one door away.
5. The service was prompt and promising.
6. Bus and Bike rentals are right across the road.
7. Lots of Towels, beach chairs, umbrella, soaps and shampoos are provided.
8. Top of all, the price is less when compared.
Here are the cons:
1. Kitchen Vent fan does not work, if you plan to cook, limit yourself to Smell-less cooking
2. No way one can let in fresh natural air inside.The windows are locked, so you cannot open and enjoy the fresh ocean breeze.
3. The weak Cell phone signal. You can barely complete a call without disconnections. kitchen corner and restroom have better signals, but not strong enough.
4. If you plan to use the Internet provided by the room, know that there is no WiFi. One LAN cable is available for Internet, which means only one laptop will have internet at a given time. If you want to use another laptop/device you have no option but to get your own HotSpot. However, the weak cellphone signals make it harder for a continuous connectivity.
What an unknown Diamond? We absolutely loved it!
Excellent rental with a devoted owner
Aside from the great rental, Jose, the owner, and the security desk at the Castle Beach Club went the extra mile for us during our visit. They helped us out with a mixed up reservation and we couldn't have been more appreciative. We were also pleasantly surprised as we have never experienced this kind of service with a vacation rental. We 100% recommend this property!
Awesome and very clean
Activity and Interests
We invite you to an oceanfront paradise literally minutes from the world famous Ocean Drive, its beaches, night clubs and restaurants, Shula's Steak House at the Alexander Hotel, 5225 Collins Avenue, just steps away, the Miami Beach Convention Center, the Theater of the Performing Arts, and the Bass Museum of Art. After a pleasant stroll on the newly restored beach, take a dip in our newly renovated Olympic size heated pool, or have a drink at the Pool Side Tiki Bar, visit the shops at Lincoln Road Mall, or cross the bay to colorful Bayside Marketplace and Downtown Miami. The luxurious suite offers a newly remodeled oversized room with great amenities. This condo has an outstanding and direct view facing the Atlantic Ocean, is fully furnished and newly renovated. Come and celebrate fun in the sun.
This unit has an excellent reputation because of its cleaningness, comfort, and customer service all verifiable at Trip Advisor by previous guests.
Please read our latest review:
To: Jose Vasallo
Subject: Security Deposit
Date: Oct 22, 2010 7:59 PM
Jon and I would like to let you know that we really enjoyed the stay in your condo on Collins Avenue. The accomadations and the view were awesome. We would like to stay there again in the future. Please let me know how to make reservations for this again as the advertisement on the web site has been expired. Please mail the $200 refundable security deposit to XXXXXX.
Inga and Jon
To: Jose Vasallo
Subject: Re: VacationRentals.com - Rental Inquiry - Property #51912
Date: Mar 26, 2010 3:25 PM
I want to say thank you for the use of your condo on Miami Beach last weekend. It was very clean and comfortable and the view was awesome. The security team there was very helpful and friendly. I am just sorry that my stay was not longer. I trust my security deposit will be returned to me soon. Once again thank you and I will be posting a review on vacation rentals soon.
Take care, Elaine
Jul 28, 2009 %7C Trip type: Family
We rented from Jose Vasallo, unit 528 , it was nice and clean as he describes it in his ad, with lots of extras,we enjoyed looking at the ocean from the condo,the bathroom was a good size, lots of towels were provided. The kitchen had everything w plenty of cabinets and everything we needed, the furniture was arranged in a very functional way, the condo is nicely decorated and the closet with a lock is very convenient and secure. There was also a very good restaurant next door at 5401 Collins w good prices. Walgreens was about 10 blocks north and so was Publix.
July 22, 2009/email
We received your check Monday, thank you.
Your condo was nice and clean , like you described it, nicely decorated and I loved the cute towels in the bathroom ' I could have stolen them' just kidding. It was also very nice to have coffee, sugar, tea and many other things that were available to us, so we did not have to run to the store immediately.
There was so much closet space, and it was great to have the one that could be locked, so we did not have to worry about the jewelry, I do not travel with much jewelry, but this was a very especial trip and 3 different reunions.
We enjoyed the condo and Miami and seeing old friends, classmates and relatives after a very long time, and when we re-learned our way around it was even better, a good friend of ours has a 2 bedroom condo at XXXX Collins and he was there with our Godchild, what a coincidence that we were so close,we ate at the Belmar next door and the food was excellent and the price was right.
The kitchen was very efficient ,with an excellent lay out.
If you want me to write a nice review let me know.
Jul 18, 2009
I usually come to the Miami 2 to three time a year, I stayed in various hotel around south Beach, nothing to say about them.. Appart that they are quite expensive.
One of my friends told me about The Castle Beach Club, so I decided to stay there. It was amazing, prices are around $ 100 a night, very good security, free valet parking, free... something that is quite impossible to find on the Beach . The Studio that I stayed in was just perfect, clean, fresh towels, etc. every thing was included, and what a view !!!!!
People there seemed to me go there very often because they kind of knew each other.
And what a Pool, You can go straight from the Pool to the beach, as it is just behind the building. The beach is just perfect, clean, unlike most beaches around Miami Beach.
I will certainly recommend this place to all my friends and colleagues when they have to go to Miami.
C'est l'endroit rêvé pour passer de très bonnes vacances. ET VIVE MIAMI et le Castle Beach Club( Le Château de la Mer) I will surely be staying there the next time.
Clean and extremely comfortable - Loved it
I have a place to ALWAYS come back to!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - Feb 1 2016
3 night minimum stay
Food & Wine Festival
Feb 12 2016 - Feb 28 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning / Exit Fee $75.00
- Refundable damage deposit $275.00
Checks are the most convenient, efficient and least expensive to process. Last minute bookings need to use an alternate payment method, please note that we are not resposnsible for these fees. PAY PAL, please add 5% to the total. Credit Cards, please add 2.5% to the Total. Bank transfers and any other transfers add fee accordingly.
We are available all year round.
Rates are as noted and include all room charges, txs, valet parking, electricity, water, and gym:
Monthly rates are 28 nights, we charge No double occupancy charges or other hidden fees. Check-in is at 3:00pm or earlier depending on availabilty.
Please come and enjoy what we have to offer.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- nude beach
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The rental of this apartment provides: 32 TV, Cable, Wi-Fi Internet, DVD Player, Valet Parking, Olympic Size Pool, 24 hr Security, Coffee, Tea, Laundry Detergent, Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Chairs and much more! You are encouraged to enjoy the new hotel Gym at no additional cost. You also have access to the world famous Russian and Turkish Baths located in the lower lobby near the pool area. Also in the Lower Lobby is an Internet Cafe, Grocery Market with Beauty Salon and a Travel Agency with Internet Access as well. Free Wi-Fi offered in the main lobby as well.