Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Have your Spring/Summer FLING with us! We offer 3 night minimum stays.
During Summer Season May 23-Aug 15. we only have weekly rentals.
We are located directly on the beach. Our guests LOVE us. Stay with us and find out why. Check out our latest reviews. We offer the personal touch.
LIFE doesn't get any better than this! Bring your friends and family for the best beach trip of your year! We are located in the heart of Orange Beach. Tons of restaurants, shops and markets up and down the street.
Experience peace overlooking the white, sugar sand beaches of Orange Beach with family and friends. Beach chairs and sand toys are provided. Brand new Charcoal grills overlooking the water
Newly updated in the gentle colors of the sea and sand, a true place to relax, unwind and make new memories with your family.
Refresh your body and spirit with the panoramic view from this west corner condo. While looking over the pool and beach, enjoy the ocean breezes while relaxing on the balcony. The sound of the surf will lull you to sleep and awaken you in the morning. Wake up to breathtaking sunrises from this beautiful gulf front 3 bedroom, 2 bath corner unit, with huge private wrap-around balcony.
This spacious condo is in the heart of Orange Beach. All bedrooms have direct access to the larger than average wrap-around balcony.
This condo is only 16 steps to the ground floor, an easy walk back for snacks, drinks and no waiting for an elevator! Porta-crib and porta-high chair provided to make life even easier.
Come enjoy resort amenities like a huge sundeck, outdoor and indoor pools and a kiddie pool. There also is a jacuzzi, sauna and workout room. Lighted tennis court and basketball court round out the activities.
For your peace of mind, there is on-site security.
This is a non smoking, pet free condo. However, smoking is allowed on the balcony and the grounds.
Check out our latest reviews, here are some others.......
Mary Jo, East Aurora, NY
This was THE MOST relaxing vacation I have ever taken. The condo had everything imaginable to be able to stay there especially the kitchen which had every gadget you could think of to be able to make a meal or a snack. The wrap around balcony was the big seller. There was a beautiful breeze everyday and we ended up having many of our meals right there each day. There is a swing on the balcony to just sit and watch the surf and get away from the sun/heat for a while if you wanted. We got up early and were able to see the sunrise and take nice walks on the beach in the morning. You are right on the beach! And if you get sick of the sand in your suit, there is the beautiful pool kept right there which you can see right from the balcony. It is only on the 2nd floor so easy access; one in our party had a sore knee and she had no problem with the one set of stairs and even the elevator was right there. If you don't want to cook every meal there are many restaurants to choose from but our favorites were LuLu's and Lamberts, home of the Throwed Rolls. Check them out. Anita was THE BEST to deal with for anything you need. I would work for/with her anytime! Mary Jo, East Aurora, NY
Lisa Abrams , Gonzales, Louisiana
* Just Perfect!! As Anita said great for kids--awesome location--every thing was just perfect except too short of a stay. I cannot wait to go back.
Jason and Cassie Brown , Madisonville KY
* There are no words to describe our stay. The scenery was beautiful. Couldn't ask for a better location. It was nice being on the balcony with the breeze blowing. The condo itself was beautiful. I can't wait until next year and hope to stay there again.
Connie Comeaux , Pierre Part Louisiana
* Anita we enjoyed the stay at your condo. The kitchen was well stocked with the necessary pots and utensils we needed. The view was great on the balcony. The balcony furniture was a plus for my family. My husband enjoyed the swing. Thanks and hope to be back next year........
Stephanie , Camden, AR
* We could not have been more pleased with the accommodations!! Everything was updated, clean, and more than you described. The patio is what sold us in the pictures and we were in awe when we saw the actual size of it in person, every room goes out to it. The swing and patio furniture were such a bonus. The kitchen was so well equipped, you absolutely thought of everything. Anita, you were so helpful before the trip with any questions about the area, including dining, entertainment, and shopping. What a wonderful experience, the only thing addition I could have asked for was a way to slow down time, we didn't want it to end...... The whole family cannot wait to come back!
Kandy , Chattanooga, TN
* Simply put, AWESOME! We recently stayed at Anita's condo and had such a great experience. Anita was super helpful to talk to and gave us some great tips about things to do with the kids and where the best food was! (We recommend%
great place. great view
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our second stay in your beautiful condo. Although the weather was fickle, we thoroughly enjoyed the peace and quiet, the lull of the ocean and the company of our dear friends.
We will definately be back.
Joe & Dian
4.9 based on 43 traveler reviews
great place. great view
4 generations..great grandma, grandma, mother and son(22 month old)
Mom with young kids
An Awesome Place with An Awesome View
Outstanding Condo which made for a great vacation
Activity and Interests
* 9 miles of beautiful white, sugar sand beaches
* Tons of restaurants and shopping within easy reach
* Fresh gulf seafood
* Golf - need I say more?
* World class Naval Museum
* Ferries to Dauphin Island
* Tanger Outlet Mall
* Fort Morgan
* USS Alabama
* Gulf Zoo
* Boat rentals, jet skiis, parasailing
* Several amusement and water parks
* Stunning sunrises and sunsets
* Fishing, fishing, fishing.......
* Wildlife Refuge
* Festivals like Thunder on the Gulf, Shrimp Fest, etc.......
* Biking and hiking
* Gulf State Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 30 2015 - Aug 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2015 - Feb 29 2016
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
- Cleaning $95 + Tax
- Tax Rate 11.0%
A $250 Security Deposit is needed to secure your dates. Rental amount is due 30 days prior to check in.
During 11/1/2015-02/29/2016 Holiday weeks are at a $125 per night stay. Plus cleaning and taxes.
Call for current Specials !
11/01/13 - 02/28/14 $99 night / $125 holiday nights
03/01 - 05/22/14 $250 night / $1595 week
05/23 - 08/10/14 $300 night / $1995 week / 3 night min available
08/15 - Winter 14-15 $195 night / $1295 week
Calendar is constantly updated
Call for the most current specials! 3 night minimum rental, taxes and $95 cleaning fee are additional.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Sleeps 6, 7 with the porta crib. * Master BR King bed / BR2 Queen bed / BR3 2 Twins * 4 TV's / 4 DVD players - Living room and all 3 bedrooms * Chef friendly fully equipped kitchen * NEW Stainless steel appliances * Microwave * Toaster * Coffeemaker * Porta-crib and porta-high chair / We love kids * Hotel amenities like hairdryers and make up mirrors * All linens and towels * Wireless internet available * Cable TV * Outdoor Pool / Heated Indoor Pool * Huge Sundeck * Spa Hot Tub, Sauna, Work out Room * Lighted Tennis and Basketball Court * On Site 24/7 Security * Washer / Dryer in condo * Very close to all restaurants, markets, stores. *