It will be hard to get closer to the Atlantic Ocean than in our lovely townhouse. Only a sand dune seperates it from the Atlantic Ocean. Go to Google Maps 3213 HWY A1A South 32951 and decide for yourself! While on Google, you can check out the community and the facilities west of Hwy A1A. Our townhouse has been completely remodeled, furnished and equiped to provide your virtually everything you would need or want. The multilevel floorplan allows for interaction, and privacy as may be desired. There are 2 seperate living rooms (one with a built in double murphy bed); an eat-in fully equipped kitchen with table/chairs and granite island/stools; two queen bedrooms on seperate levels and 2 1/2 baths. Each level has an oceanside deck with ample furniture to enjoy all three decks.
* The Atlantic Ocean and beach - a sand dune away.
* Beach Woods Community facilities include; Swimming Pools (2), tennis and racquest ball courts, exercise room and fishing pier extending 400 feet into the Indian River (you can see it on Google). Fishing gear in the garage; bait stores close by.
* Golf - 1.4 miles. If you're a player let me know and I will provide info on the many other courses.
* Historic Downtown Melbourne - 7.4 miles.
* Melbourne Square Mall - 9.5 miles.
* Many good restaurants within 10 miles.
* Sebastian Inlet StatePark - 13.4 miles. Fishing
* Brevard County Zoo - 23.5 miles.
* JKF NASA Spacecenter - 38.4 miles
* Universal Studios - 83.7 miles.
* Disney World - 91.8 miles.
* Airports - Orlando/MCO - 72.3 miles; Melbourne/MLB - 10.7 miles