House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Situated directly on Chincoteague Bay (on the mainland side) in Captain's Cove. Enjoy panoramic views from the 2nd and 3rd level decks with a southern exposure that offers sunrise and sunset views. Bring your boat and tie off at the dock. Chincoteague Bay offers great fishing, crabbing, skiing, tubing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing.
Cook your renowned Chincoteague seafood in the expansive kitchen while you enjoy the sunsets over the bay with views of the bay from most rooms in the house.
The Captains Cove community offers a beautiful 9 hole golf course, 3 pools (1 indoor), brand new resturaunt and bar and a new boat launch facility. Great family getaway with plenty of activities for the kids including crabbing, swimming, tennis, basketball, and a children's playground.
A short drive by car or boat takes you to Chincoteague Island, Assateague Beach State Park, Ocean City and Eastern Shore attractions.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Serene but Distant
Activity and Interests
* 2 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool at Cove Marina club (note $3/person/day for pool access)
* Fitness center at Marina Club
* 9 hole Golf Course
* 1 Tennis court, 1 basketball court, and a childrens playground
* Bay for boating, jet skiing, winsurfing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing
* Community Resturaunt, Bar and Snack Bar
* Short drive to Chincoteague, Assateague beach, Ocean City, Eastern Shore Attractions
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 23 2015 - Oct 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jul 25 2015 - Aug 1 2015
8 night minimum stay
Oct 4 2015 - May 28 2016
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $75.00
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1600
* May 23rd - October 3rd: $1300/week
* pony penning week (July 26th - Aug 2nd): $1600/week
* October 3rd - May 23rd: $900/week (excluding holidays)
* weekend rates available off season
* Saturday to Saturday, Check in after 3pm, Check out by 11am
* $300 security deposit required
This property is advertised by owner, but handled by local property management company at the entrance to the community. A separate fee of $75 applies which provides clean towels and sheets for the week. Local sales tax applies.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Central AC * Screened porch * TV with VCR, DVD surround sound * Washer/dryer * Decks off of living room and master bedroom * Dock (mean tide provides 4-5 feet depth) * Boat launch at marina * Crab pots, gas grill * Enclosed garage * Wi-fi at Marina Club