Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Family rentals only! POOL! OPEN! 1795 square feet of living space! Huge, oversized condo with lots of room to spread out! Perfect for one or even two families. Everything like new..our fifth rental season..but we have already re-painted..Perfect location..Beach(walk through ride pier to get to beach. , boardwalk, water park..are right there....Located at the corner of Surf Ave. and 26th Street. Can't get a better location.
Six years young , purchased (March 08, )newer and beautifully decorated lower level condo in North Wildwood. About a 150 yards to the board walk ramp right to SAMS pizza and the famous Beach Jammer surf store as well as the first ride pier. Unit also comes with a shared Pool for our condo group.
Osais bar is also right at the ramp that leads to the beach and over looks the water. Finally, something that is hard to find in Wildwood, an outdoor shower is available to get the sand and salt off before walking home. Water, sand, a real bathroom, shower and drinks...Can't beat it!
This ride pier also has the best water park in all of Wildwood, The Osais. Kids can go to the water park while you enjoy the beach. Not to be missed is the adult only swim up bar and hot tub. A great place to get away from it all while listening to island music. (Can you tell we love our location...lol..!)
Thursday to Sunday you can now ride Dolly the Trolley for free. This great trolley car takes you up and down Atlantic and Pacific avenues for free. (in season only).
You can get on and off almost anywhere along the way. It runs from 26th to Cresse Avenue. Just another fun thing to do and who doesn't like FREE!
Amusement rides are just a few more steps away. It doesn't get any better than this.
*Master bedroom has 1 queen bed (pillow top mattress) plus futon.
*Bedroom 2 has a full sized bed(pillow top mattress) plus a set of sturdy wood bunk beds.
*Bedroom 3 has a set of Pottery barn sturdy bunkbeds plus a full sized bed(temper-pedic sleep system mattress)
Each room comes with a TV , DVD player and VCR. (Dvd's and Video's are also provided.)
And as if that wasn't enough it also has a shared pool for times when you don't feel like going to the beach.
We provided everything you will need to have a wonderful vacations, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, games etc.
Booking for 2015 NOW. Get the week of your choice. Fully sold out last year..Don't wait weeks are going quickly....
1/2 rental fee due with contract to fully book your week. Balance due 30 days before arrival.
No hidden fees.
Beautiful Condo, Great Location!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 11 traveler reviews
Beautiful Condo, Great Location!
Beautiful Wildwood Condo
We would also like to thank you for taking such good care of our property.
As soon as I saw the garage on Friday night all neatly packed up and clean I knew the condo would be the same..and it was. PERFECT!..
Sorry you missed the Friday night fireworks...we actually watched them from the balcony..amazing view..maybe next year you will be able to stay and watch them.
Thank you again and look forward to having you rent with us again in the future.
Terri and Dave Hartner (owners)
Fabulous week in Wildwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to have your family back for your third year..your family is the best!
I played the fasination game as a kid and have been wanting to try it again....now that I see your review that is exactly what we will be doing when we have a chance...Can't wait...
We knew that when we arrived on Saturday after your rental the place would be perfect and of course it was!!
We look forward to your next rental and seeing you again in Wildwood..by the Sea!
Terri and Dave (owners)
wow!!!, what a vacation!!!!
Going under the boardwalk does provide another easy access to the beach and the packed sand makes pulling the wagon or beach cart easy.
Glad you had excellent weather..and how lucky your husband and kids were at the new Wizard Of Oz game in Gateway..one of our favorite new games too!
We really appreciated that you took such good care of our condo during your stay.leaving it as you found it. Enjoy the rest of your summer and hope to see you again next year. Sincerely,Terri and Dave Hartner
Thank you for sharing your lovely condo with us. We will be back next year!
Michelle and Matt
Wow..what a wonderful review! Thank you so much!
It was our pleasure having your family return to our condo for the third year in a row! Repeat businees of wonderful families who take such good care of our home is very important to us!
I guess you could tell how very excited we were with our newly installed bamboo hard wood floors..So glad you liked them too!
We do really appreciate your repeat business and also how perfect you always leave our home. I knew upon your departure everything would be left perfect and of course it was!
We look forward to seeing you again in next year in Wildwood. Know your family is always welcome at our condo.
David and Teresa Hartner
The Perfect Place
Michele & Dave (and all our kids - 6)
WE would like to thank you,your family and friends for your recent rental at our condo. It makes our day to know that others love our condo as much as we do. We will continue to do whatever we need to to meet the needs of all our renters. We take great pride in our rentals and glad that you found it to your liking.
Thank you also for leaving our condo perfect...:) We hope you will consider renting with us again..we would love to have you back!
Terri and Dave Hartner
Activity and Interests
* Fishing, boating, skim boarding, boogie boarding, surfing, wind surfing
* Minature golf, bicycle riding, swimming, rides, games etc. Enough activities to keep all ages occupied.
* Tram Rides (only $2.50) takes you from one end of the boardwalk to the other. 2.5 miles of boardwalk
* Moonlight strolls
* Assorted shops.
* 3 amusement parks with more rides than Disney Land!
* 3 Water parks all located close by.
* Indoor pool with water slide and hot tub located near by at the MontagoBay($10. per person per day)
Sunset Lake(short distance away)
* Jet Skiing
Short drive (20 minutes) to Historic Cape May and Atlantic City(35 minutes)
* PGA-Rated golf courses and mini golf nearby.
* Wildwood Convention Center
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
After Memorial Day Special
May 25 2015 - Jun 5 2015
4 night minimum stay
Speical 5 nts. Aug. 29-Sept.3
Aug 29 2015 - Sep 2 2015
5 night minimum stay
September 7-30 (Family Rate)
Sep 7 2015 - Sep 30 2015
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300.00
Personal checks, money orders or Pay pal (service fee with pay pal).
Nightly Rate: $150 - $500
Weekly Rate: $995 - $2895
Rates quoted are for families..
Check out our other units:
ID: 44733, ID: 92502, ID: 116347. All are listed on vacationrentals.com.
Available dates at 2504
May 1 to Sept.30 now avail
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, Off Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- Unit has two full bathrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Master Bedroom has a queen bed and futon.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Room has a full size bed and single over single bunkbed.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Bunkbeds/ single over single and full size bed.
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Built in POOL! * Condo is 1795. sq.feet..lots of room to spread out. * Garage for storage or extra parking. * 3 Off street parking spots...2 in Driveway 1 Garage. * Overside covered balcony * Central Air Conditioning * Ceiling fans. * In-house laundry room with washer/dryer * Refrigerator with ice maker * Large microwave (over stove built in) * Foreman grill * Multiple TV/VCR/DVD's * Movie DVD/Video library * Beach chairs and umbrella * Children's sand toys * Local attraction information * Pack and play/high chair * Games/trivia/puzzles, toys * Full stocked kitchen * Large screened flat front Tv with build in VCR player and DVD player. Can walk through the ride pier that brings you to the beach....no long walks dragging cart through the hot sand...Makes this condo a perfect location. Oversized double balcony with over hang to protect you from the rain and sun. Great place to enjoy your morning coffee or people watch. Freshly repainted ..no more builder white. Beautifully decorated. A must see. Payments: 1/2 rental fee when booking. Balance plus security due 30 days before your arrival.