Now taking reservations for the Summer of 2015
The 3-bedroom cottage is built in the classic 1950's cottage style influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright. The large windows provide panoramic views of Lake Michigan from every part of the open-plan living, dining, kitchen areas. Enjoy meals and sunsets on the spacious deck overlooking the lake and your 100-ft private beach. Relax on the famous squeaky quartz sand and swim in the Big Lake. Roast marshmallows on the beach or gather around the woodburning fireplace on cool evenings for a game of checkers, cribbage or backgammon.
This 3-bedroom beachfront cottage is nestled in 40 acres of woods. Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Michigan from every part of the open-plan living, dining, kitchen areas. Enjoy meals and sunsets on the spacious deck overlooking the lake and your 100-ft private beach. Relax on the famous squeaky quartz sand and swim in the Big Lake. Gather around the woodstove on cool evenings for games. Walk the Lake Michigan shore for miles in either direction. Bike the 30 mile shore-line trail. Shop and dine on the waterfront in Grand Haven, the best little town in Western Michigan. A very good golf course right across Lakeshore Drive.
Please see our website and/or email for information
* Walk the beach north to Grand Haven (about 3.5 miles) or south to Port Sheldon (about 5 miles).
* On your way, stop at either Kirk Park or Rosy Mound Natural Area with interpretive boardwalks through the unique Lake Michigan dunes.
* Bike the 30+ mile paved trail north or south
* Visit Grand Haven, a quaint resort town known for shopping, art festivals, board walk, lighthouse and pier. Dine in a wide variety of nice restaurants
* Visit Holland, with its well-known and classic downtown shopping area
* Fish and canoe the famous Muskegon River and Muskegon Lake
* Charter a sailing cruise or salmon/trout fishing boat
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Cash, Check or Money Order. Reservation Deposit Required. Please email for details.
Weekly Rate: $2000 - $2500
Due to the present economic conditions, we will keep our price nearly the same as summer of 2014! We rent by the week. Our 7-night week runs from Saturday at 4:00PM through the next Saturday morning at 10:00AM
Rates for summer of 2014 are $1950 plus tax per week and cleaning fee for June through September. Please contact us for other spring or fall options. We ask