This two-story, single-family home sits on a quiet street just 500 ft from the beach! Beach access is a straight walk down North Carolina Avenue, and takes just two minutes! Features include central a/c, dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator with icemaker, blender, washer/dryer, Wireless Internet, 3 Cable TVs, DVD, fully equipped kitchen, front porch, large yard, and linen service(sheets and towels). Just bought a new LCD TV for the Livingroom that includes wi-fi, so you can download NetFlix movies to the tv without connecting the TV to your computer.
Privacy doesn't get any better. There are few across the street, but non beside the house on either side. More importantly, if you want it quiet, you have no worries about others invading on your privacy. Two hot water heaters assure that you can take almost limitless showers without running out of hot water.
Spacious house with large bedrooms!
Sleeps 8+: Master BR 1st floor: one king bed and single bed, Second BR 2nd floor: one queen bed, Third BR 2nd floor: one single bed, 1 set of bunk beds. Both baths have shower/tub combinations.
In-Season Rates %5BMemorial Day weekend - Labor Day week%5D: $1300 per week
Memorial Day week (May 25 through June 1) : $1400 per week
Independence Day week (June 29 through July 6): $1400 per weel
Labor Day week (August 31 through September 7) $1400 per week
full weeks only
March-May: $185 /night, minimum 3 nights or $1050/week
September -November: $165 /night, 3 night minimum $945 per week
December - February: $125 /night, 3 night minimum. 755 per week
We loved the house. Thank you SO much for everything. We will definitely stay again. Great vacation!
Carolina Beach has it all! Fishing, golfing, water sports, dining, Aquarium, Fort Fisher Civil War site, playgrounds, parks and much more! Stay at this island vacation home and enjoy:
* Direct Public beach access: Walk just 500 feet!
* Tiki Bar that sits on the pier of the Ocean Grill restaurant: Walk less than a 1/4 mile! (You can enjoy a drink on the pier while taking in the beautiful ocean views. Throughout the summer, they have live music on the pier each weekend. Check the Ocean Grill website for live music calendars.
* State Park marina: 1.3 miles, walk or drive (Book a charter fishing trip, take a dinner cruise)
* Carolina Beach Park Lake: ¾ miles, walk or drive (Rent a surrey or pedal boat at one of the local rental shops)
* Boardwalk: 1 mile, walk or drive (Shops, amusement rides, arcade, restaurants, fresh made donuts, pizza, fireworks, puppet shows, variety of nightlife and entertainment)
* Ride your bike to the marina on the North End
* Fort Fisher Civil War site: 3.5 miles
* NC Aquarium: 4.3 miles
* Historic Wilmington: 16 miles
* Screen Gem Studios: 17 miles
* Battleship USS North Carolina: 17 miles
* Check out more attractions and see photos around town at the Carolinabeach website.
* Pizza at Frank's on the Boardwalk
* Donuts at Britt's on the Boardwalk
* Shuckin' Shack for excellent fresh shellfish!
* Sunday brunch at the SeaWitch
* Harbor Master Restaurant for a casual waterside dinner at the Marina
* Family dinner at Bowman's Seafood
* Vegetable Lasagna at Mama Mias!
* And much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.