The Black Hills are often under estimated because of the word “hills”. This fact becomes apparent as you wind your way up hairpin turns high up on Edelweiss Mountain. The 1500 sq. ft. 3 bedroom mountain cabin is located at 5200 ft. above sea level in the heart of the Black Hills and surrounded by National Forest. Located within minutes of Pactola Lake, Sheridan Lake, and the Mickelson & Centennial Trails.
The perfect area for boating, hunting, fishing, hiking, rock climbing, golfing, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, off-roading and sightseeing - Only a few minutes from Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument and Custer State Park. This mountain retreat is truly in the heart of the Hills, hidden away from, but easily accessable to bustling tourist activities and attractions.
Approximately 25 miles west of Rapid City, SD. (Airport 14 miles east of Rapid City)
* Mount Rushmore
* Mickelson Bike Trail (runs full length of the Hills) & Centennial Hiking Trail
* Trout & other Fishing at Lakes & Rapid Creek
* Sue the dinosaur was discovered nearby
* Chuck wagon supper and show at the Circle B Ranch and others
* Crazy Horse Monument
* Custer State Park with Buffalo herds, Wild Burros, Big Horn Sheep, Prong Horns & Prairie Dogs
* Historic cities of Deadwood, Lead, Sturgis, Custer & Hill City
* Hill City is nearby with Black Hills gold, Beautiful Galleries and Restaurants
* Black Hills Institute of Geographical Research In Hill City
* Badlands National Park (2 hours east of Black Hills)
* Devils Tower National Monument (Across the border into Wyoming)
* Jewel Cave National Monument, Wind Cave National Monument, Rushmore Cave
* Journey Museum in Rapid City (Native American & Western Expansion Museum)
* Mammoth Site Archeological Dig & Museum
* Many other tourist attactions
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.