House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
We are delighted to offer you a private three story mountain home with stunning panoramic views. 20 minutes to downtown Asheville (nearest town Weaverville). Sleeps 10.
Some of the fabulous amenities of this house include:
A large deck, outdoor seating/lounge chairs and a gas BBQ grill,
4 bedrooms with views, 3 full bathrooms (1 with Jacuzzi tub).
Open space with cathedral ceilings, lots of light.
Stone fireplace and hardwood floors.
Full kitchen, cozy living room, big loft with stunning views.
Free WiFi, cable television and stereo with surround sound.
Fully stocked with all the amenities you'll ever need.
The high country of Barnardsville and Weaverville are known for their farm lands, plush rolling hills and wide open valleys. You get the luxury of seclusion while still having the convenience of shopping and dining close by.
The quaint town of Weaverville is home to unique shops, gourmet bakeries and the most delectable restaurants. The multitude of outdoor activities in this country oasis are abundant.
Our opinion- It's the best darn spot in the entire area! Our guests agree.
Area attractions include a multitude of fabulous restaurants,nearby Mount Mitchell, the Biltmore House, Blue Ridge Parkway, Downtown Asheville, live bands, blues clubs, golf, spas, hiking, biking, picnicking, parks/playgrounds, horseback riding, rafting, rock climbing, hunting, fishing, swimming, waterfalls, antiquing, bowling, mini-golf, tennis, movies, dance, music, theater, shopping, skateboarding, downhill skiing, snow tubing & more.
* 5 minutes Blue Ridge Parkway
* 5 minutes Reems Creek Golf Course
* 10 minutes Weaverville
* 20 minutes Downtown Asheville
* 25 minutes Wolf Laurel Ski Resort
* 25 minutes Biltmore Estate
* 40 minutes Asheville Airport
* 40 minutes Asheville Airport
1 Small Pet- considered
GO TO OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS.
Great home! Amazing Views! Convenient Location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
See 47 more reviews from visitors who wrote in the guestbook in the home. You can see them on my website greenridgefalls.com. Thank you.
4.8 based on 36 traveler reviews
large family cabin....
Thank you so much for your feedback. I would like to address some of your comments.
We inspected the fireplace and it works. I am so sorry you had a problem with it. The instructions are on the door on the fireplace and in the Renter’s Handbook on the counter.
Yes indeed you have to take a single flight of steps to get to the main living area in this home, and another to get to the loft and master bedroom. There is one bedroom with a bath, television and views on the ground floor. The house is not for anyone who has trouble with stairs.
The motion lights are new, however I have yet to buy a motion light that is not fickle, lol!!! So there is now a patio storage box with a flashlight in it, for when they don’t go on.
The handy man has changed the bulbs on the outdoor lights, thank you very much for letting us know.
I am glad that you enjoyed the fully stocked kitchen, cleanliness, views and location of the home.
Great home! Amazing Views! Convenient Location
Great place to relax
Great, comfortable, quiet, and roomy.
Great house, great location, great week
Asheville and the surrounding area has a lot to offer and I truly hope we are able to return again soon.
Spacious Mountain Family Retreat
Kindest Regards Cam
Activity and Interests
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Rock Climbing
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Live Theatre
* Miniature golf
* Horseback Riding
* Hot Air Ballooning
SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA AND NEAR THE HOME. CLICK ON "SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO".
- Nightly Rate: $199 - $325
Weekly Rate: $995 - $1845
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Early Summer. Jun 1st - Jun 27th. $1245 wk. $250 nt. Min stay 3 nights.
Summer Peak. Jun 28th - Sep 1st. $1645 wk. $325 nt. Min stay 3 nights.
Fall. September 2nd - Sept 30th. $1045 wk. $199 nt. Min stay 2 nights.
Leaf Season. October 1st - Nov 8th. $1445 wk. $275 nt. Min stay 3 nights.
Late Fall. November 9th - Nov 19th. $995 wk. $199 nt. Min stay 2 nights.
Thanksgiving. November 20th - November 30th $1845 wk. Min stay 1 week.
Early Winter. December 1 - December 17th $995 wk. $199 nt. Min stay 2 nights.
Christmas & New Year. December 18th - January 3rd $1645 wk. Min stay 1 week.
Please note: Also due is a $99 cleaning fee, tax and a refundable $300 security/damage deposit that is returned within a few days of departure.
- Sports & Activities
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * Mountain View: This feature is the BEST part of the home. Every guest we have ever had has raved about the view. And you should see it in the fall. There are lots of large windows in the home so you can see the view from inside or outside. * Air Conditioning: 2 zoned heat and air conditioning system * Washer: Laundry detergent provided. * Dryer * Linens Provided: Bathrooms & Bedrooms: Lots of soft, thick bath towels and wash cloths. Blankets, sheets, pillows and pillow cases on each bed plus extra in the linen closet. Hair Dryer,toilet paper, hand soap and bath soap also provided. * Off Street Parking: Plenty of parking is available * Gas Fireplace: Gorgeous stone fireplace in the living room. * Queen Bed * Twin/Single Bed * Convertible Bed: Comfortble futon that sleeps two is available in the loft. * Crib: Play yard available * Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * Video Library: Large DVD movie library available. * Video Game Console: Xbox. * Video Games: Over 30 Xbox games * CD Player * Stereo System * Jetted Tub in Bath * Ping Pong/Table Tennis * Full Kitchen: Brand new side by side refrigerator with ice maker and filtered fresh water. Stovetop, oven and double sink with garbage disposal. Brand new coffee maker, four slot toaster and microwave. Expresso/cappucino maker, ice cream maker. Lots of storage space in pantry and cabinets * Cooking Utensils Provided: This kitchen is very well stocked. Lots of pots and pans, baking dishes, pizza pan, cooking supplies, utensils, sharp cutlery, drinking glasses, wine glasses, 2 sets of dishes, cake plates and bowls, etc. etc. Also provided are hand towels, table cloths, placemats, paper towels, dish soap, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, iron and ironing board. * Refrigerator: Brand new side by side refrigerator with ice maker and filtered fresh water. * Dishwasher: Dishwasher liquid is provided. * Microwave * Ice Maker * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: BBQ grill has a line of propane running into it so you will never run out of gas! * Deck/Patio: Feel the fresh air on your large deck with beautiful views. Sit out on a comfortable patio set with cozy chairs and a table with umbrella. Also available are plush lounge chairs to relax and soak up the sun on. * Balcony * Telephone: Phone with answering machine and three handsets (one on each floor) is provided. * Broadband Internet: FREE * WiFi (Wireless Internet) * Pet Friendly: We will consider one small pet. * Handicapped Accessible: There is a downstairs bedroom with a view, private entrance and a private bath for elderly folk who don't wish to walk up and down the stairs much. However there is a staircase leading up to the main floor (2nd floor). * Kid Friendly: Kids are most welcome. For babies we provide a highchair, swing, exersaucer and play yard. For kids there is an Xbox with over 30 games, ping pong, foosball, lots of board games and a basket full of toys. * Minimum Age Limit for Renters: No students under the age of 25 unless accompanied by adults please. * Smoking Not Allowed