This vacation Beach House is located in the Porta del Sol Tourism Area west of the island of Puerto Rico in the municipality of Aguada(near Rincon). The municipality of Aguada brings the tourist the opportunity to explore a variety of calm waters, gentle breezes, and a unique tropical sunsets. The property is located 25 minutes from the Aguadilla Airport and 1 hour 50 minutes from Luis Munoz Marin Airport at San Juan.
It is a perfect vacation hideaway. It sits on a beautiful shallow beach with an awesome view and access to the beach. This home has a large covered porch and sun deck with plenty of sitting room for any activity. It also includes a large charcoal barbecue pit. Hammocks are included for guested to relax and enjoy the beautiful tropical sunsets.
The shallow beach is perfect for kids too.
The house has three bedrooms (one queen, one full and twin-size bunk bed, one twin and bunk bed- twin top, full bottom), two baths with hot water, a full equipped kitchen, Direct TV satellite service, beach front facing covered porch and sun deck and private secured two car garage.
Perfect for honeymooners!
* Theme Park (Amusement Park)
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Jet Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Wildlife Viewing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Basketball Court
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
We required the 25% of the rent, with the contract and the other 75% went the guess arrive .
Nightly Rate: $175 - $175
Weekly Rate: $1225 - $1225
Monthly Rate: $1225 - $1225
$175.00 a night .. $1,225.00 a week. (We accept Pay Pal Payments)
$175.00 la noche .. $1,225.00 la semana (Se acepa pagos via Pay Pal)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.