House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Majestic island home located on a private salt water canal and just steps to Florida's most beautiful beach! This home features 3 bedrooms and an office/bedroom, also a small loft space that is setup as a playroom for kids (but could be used as sleeping quarters). There are 2 large full baths and two half baths. The kitchen is a chef's dream and fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. The master suite has a queen size pillow top memory foam mattress featuring a theater, fireplace, and french doors leading to pool area. The master bath has a double headed marble shower, Separate Jacuzzi tub and his and her vanities. The other bedrooms ( one king, one queen, and a queen size day bed in the office) all feature TV, DVD, and cable. There is an attached two car garage and laundry on site. East and west facing up-stair porches for sunrise and sunsets.
About the Owner
4.7 based on 15 traveler reviews
Wonderfully relaxing vacation home!
Enjoy the serenity
If you want even more solitude and escape filled with the beach and wildlife, head down south about 10 min in the car or close to an hour bike ride and enjoy a state park. We went to the very end of the park and then took our bikes onto the beach and rode down to Cape Canaveral. We did not actually make it there because we left later in the day, but we saw bobcats, many birds, craps, a couple of beached sting rays (young ones - the body part was just bigger than my hand) that we rescued, dolphins, and some incredible conch shells. We never saw anyone the whole afternoon and I don't think any human had been down that far due to all the incredible shells that were lying on the beach.
Scott is very accommodating. He is full of tips and gets on things right away. He really wants you to have a good time.
You have bikes, fishing rods, pool toys, towels, just about everything - if it had kayaks it would be perfection ;)
His maid even put some thoughtful flowers out for my wife and a congratulation sign.
The kitchen had just about everything you need if you in to cooking, which we are.
I would definitely return...thanks, Scott.
The pool was wonderful--the water jets made the kids dance with glee. We went to the beach just down the road, where there is a large parking area if the walk was a little much for the 2 yr old.
The only issue in the facility was a quirky dishwasher, but we were well served by Scott and his maintenance person by phone with ways to get it running smoothly.
Getting 9 around the dining table was a little tight, but most of the time several were more comfortable just being on laps. The kitchen was well equipped and the barbeque outside was great. The floor plan is very open, which did present some problems in finding ways to put crying infants behind closed doors--only the three bedrooms have doors.
We had a little trouble jockeying three cars in the driveway, but parking on the street in front solved that problem.
If we had any regrets it would be that we six adults couldn't have had some time there without kids. But then it wouldn't have been the wonderful family vacation that it was.
One caution if you are not from Florida or similar environs. The no-see-ums got us pretty bad. We probably would have researched appropriate bug repellents ahead of time.
Great Family Vacation
I am very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review about my home. I look forward to renting one of your cabins some time in the fall. Hope all is well, and thank you for the blender. It came in handy this weekend.
Take care and God Bless,
Activity and Interests
Fishing on site (just caught 8 lb. trout off the dock!), beach driving, Kayaking, Offshore and Inshore fishing charters available on privatley owned 22' center console boat or 17' flats boat complete with Capt. services. We also have a 38' exress fisherman and access to other charters for a discount.Canaveral national Seashore just 4 away, nude beach, riverboat cruises. 60 miles from Disney and Universal studios, 20 min to Daytona International Speedway. You can walk to beach 2-3 blocks away, or load up car and drive on the beach so you don't have to carry anything. Nice!!! For you golfer's we have 4 courses 5-8 miles away that charge $18-$30 including cart fee's.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $250 - $500
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $3000
Monthly Rate: $5000 - $7000
$250 -$500 dep./ . Monthly Rates Availible upon request. . Maid service also availible during stay. Cleaning after stay varies from $100-$150. Any additional guests from original agreement will compromise the deposit.
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, outdoor shower, Has his and her sinks, and foo foo setting.
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, sink and vanity
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, sink
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Loft Room 1 - 1 double, Murphy Bed with Computer & Desk, Half-Bath, Futon, & Balcony
- Master Bedroom - 1 queen, Step out door to pool and jacuzzi.
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom 1 - 1 king, With television, closet, & a dresser
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom2 - 1 queen, Private Balcony Access
- Loft Room 2 - 2 twin/ single, great kid room w/ playstation
- Guests provide their own meals
- Two car garage, Lighted waterfall in living room. Two bars one indoors and one pool side (with Jenn Aire stainless gas grill and outdoor surround sound). Gorgeous Mineral springs pool (no Chlorine) with swim up bar table, and huge multi level deck with hot tub and plenty of lounge chairs facing breathtakingly colorful sunsets. The back yard has 20+ palms trees with fire pit, private dock for fishing and a hammock for kickin back! There are 4 foutain deck jet's that shoot out into pool for fun. Pool is enclosed with white vinyl fence so you can get rid of any tan lines. This house is ideal for a good time with kids or adults. I have 2 bikes and can arrange more if needed. Their is room for 8-10 Harley's in the garage.