House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Sue’s Pride Vacation Rental is a beautifully decorated two-story oceanfront home with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Netarts Bay! It has 3 Bedrooms and sleeps 8.
* Beautiful two-story oceanfront home
* Spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Netarts Bay
* 3 Bedrooms
* Sleeps 8
* 2 ½ bathes
* Living room with fireplace and view
* Kitchen fully equipped
* Private Deck
* Master Bedroom with a Master Bath
* Master Bath with separate shower and large soaking tub
* Cable TV and DVD Player
* 2 bedrooms downstairs with ocean views
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Besides the miles of sandy beach to explore at your front door, other great local activities to see include....
* Hiking trails at Cape lookout state park, Munson Creek Falls,
Bay Ocean or Netarts Bay Spits.
* Three Capes Scenic Drive Loop
* Excellent salmon fishing in Tillamook Bay: famous for its large fall Chinook salmon or trout and steelhead fishing in the nearby Trask, Wilson, Miami, or Kilchis rivers.
* Visit the historic Tillamook County Pioneer Museum.
* The famous WWII Blimp Hangers at The Tillamook Air Museum.
* Tour the famous Tillamook Cheese Factory.
* Crabbing in Tillamook and Netarts Bays.
* Watching the Tillamook Dairy Parade (June) or Tillamook County Rodeo (June).
* Visit the Tillamook County Fair, with the Pig-n-Ford Races (August).
* Visit the Cape Meares Lighthouse.
* Plus much more to see and do!
For more information on what to see and do, contact the Tillamook Chamber of Commerce.
- Nightly Rate: $225 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1450 - $1950
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Rates and Policies
May 1 to October 30th - $300.00 per night or $1950 per week
Nov. 1 to April 30th - $225.00 per night or $1450 per week (excludes Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Spring Break).
2-night minimum except Holidays and Holiday weekends.
3-night minimum Holidays and Holiday weekends.
This is a non pet vacation rental
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- o Nice sandy beach for long walks that allows warming fires. o Watch the Seals that lay on the split directly across from the home. o Clamming at low tide directly in front of the home. o Boat rentals nearby allow you to go crabbing and clamming in the well known Netarts Bay. o Crab Cooking Station set up next door at the Terimore Motel at no charge o Cable TV, DVD player and WI-FI o Full kitchen, including a cook-top range, a full size oven, a microwave, dishwasher and fully stock with silverware, dishware, pots & pans, and coffee maker. o All towels and linens are provided. o The home comfortably sleeps 6 with a sofa bed in one of the downstairs bedrooms to accommodate up to 8.