Sue’s Pride Vacation Rental is a beautifully decorated two-story oceanfront home with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Netarts Bay! It has 3 Bedrooms and sleeps 8.
* Beautiful two-story oceanfront home
* Spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Netarts Bay
* 3 Bedrooms
* Sleeps 8
* 2 ½ bathes
* Living room with fireplace and view
* Kitchen fully equipped
* Private Deck
* Master Bedroom with a Master Bath
* Master Bath with separate shower and large soaking tub
* Cable TV and DVD Player
* 2 bedrooms downstairs with ocean views
Besides the miles of sandy beach to explore at your front door, other great local activities to see include....
* Hiking trails at Cape lookout state park, Munson Creek Falls,
Bay Ocean or Netarts Bay Spits.
* Three Capes Scenic Drive Loop
* Excellent salmon fishing in Tillamook Bay: famous for its large fall Chinook salmon or trout and steelhead fishing in the nearby Trask, Wilson, Miami, or Kilchis rivers.
* Visit the historic Tillamook County Pioneer Museum.
* The famous WWII Blimp Hangers at The Tillamook Air Museum.
* Tour the famous Tillamook Cheese Factory.
* Crabbing in Tillamook and Netarts Bays.
* Watching the Tillamook Dairy Parade (June) or Tillamook County Rodeo (June).
* Visit the Tillamook County Fair, with the Pig-n-Ford Races (August).
* Visit the Cape Meares Lighthouse.
* Plus much more to see and do!
For more information on what to see and do, contact the Tillamook Chamber of Commerce.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.