House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen / Master Bath / Family Room Renovation completed 2014.
Relaxed living by the ocean at the Jersey Shore ... just blocks from the beach!
Lovely four bedroom home is perfect for a small family.
* Open kitchen and family room area, complete with french doors to beautiful patio, grill, and yard provides a delightful setting for outdoor dining.
* Beach priviledges include 5 badges, beach chairs-umbrella-beach cart and locker at the NEW North-End Pavilion.
* Convenient location makes for wonderful walks to beach, town, park, and train station.
Come enjoy the ocean breezes & glimpse of the beachfront from the front porch!
About the Owner
From the Owner
“This charming home has links to the historic Lewis Lumber Yard which occupied several blocks in this part of town. Mr. Lewis built a row of homes across the street for his employees, while our home was most likely built for an over-see-er or manager. Original floors and trim were in excellent shape when we purchased the home & have been maintained. Renovations to the home have been completed with the historic value of the home in mind, in order to preserve the authenticity of the dwelling.”
Activity and Interests
Just blocks from beautiful beaches, park, town, and train.
Lovely downtown shopping with quaint shops & restaurants.
In-town outdoor hard court tennis courts (7), nearby miniature golf, boating, parasailing and water activities.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 18 2015 - Jul 25 2015
6 night minimum stay
Summer'15: Aug. 10-Day Stay
Aug 22 2015 - Sep 1 2015
9 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2016 - Jul 31 2016
13 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- House Cleaning / weekly $160
- Refundable damage deposit $1,500
Now Accepting Reservations for Summer 2015:
* Home is NOT AVAILABLE for group/multi-family rentals.
* RATES LISTED are for 2 wk rental periods
* holiday rate applies for weeks leading up to & including holiday weekends, please inquire
Payment: 50% down upon signature of lease, balance due 45 days prior to check-in
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Vintage style pedestal sink & fixtures hint at days gone-by.
- Main Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, This main upstairs hallway bath is white & cheerfully crisp!
- Master Bath - toilet, shower, Gorgeous! Oversized-shower w/ bench creates a spa retreat!
- Outdoor Shower - shower, Over-sized Enclosed stall w/ separate entry access to house.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Study Haven - 1 twin/ single, Quiet retreat w/ desk for the work from home traveler.
- Pale Vista Green - 2 double, Complimentary shades of green offer a tranquil setting.
- Cozy Nook - 1 twin/ single, A unique floor-plan creates a special retreat.
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Dbl-door entry, master suite w/ mahogany furn & master bath.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Four bedrooms - sleeps 6 (1 king, 1 double, 2 twin) * Stunningly re-modeled Gourmet Kitchen * Brand-New Master Bath with gorgeous over-sized shower * Freshly re-decorated * Lovely backyard w/ patio, new gas grill, tiki torches, sprinkler system, weekly lawn care, & Outdoor Shower with easy access to house * Central A/C & hardwood floors throughout * Re-designed Laundry Room (off family rm) * Finished basement room w/ add'l hi-def TV * Beach-picnic coolers, beach bags, adult bicycles on hand. INCLUDED - use of 5 beach badges & North-End locker, beach chairs, umbrella, beach cart. PLEASE NOTE: House is NOT available for groups or multi-family rentals.