Please visit our website...
Translate the web address below and type it into your browser search bar:
Once at our site, click on the "SBI Resort" tab...
From this site, you may take a video tour of the property,
view additional photos, and find rates.
My website is still under construction and the online availability
calendar for this property is not yet functional.
Treat yourself to the healing air and delight in the prevailing ocean breezes. Escape to one of our beautiful clean & “green” oceanside condos. Swim, explore, and find yourself on miles of pristine beaches just footsteps from your door. These are a few of the many enticements awaiting you in this ideal setting for relaxation and recreation.
Located on an exclusive barrier island, Melbourne Beach is one of the closest to Disney World, Sea World, and other Orlando attractions. Sebastian Inlet is just minutes to the south, and Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center are located approximately 30 miles to the North.
All of our suites have 600 square feet of tiled living space, which includes a generous living/dining room area, a large bedroom, and a full bathroom with tub and shower. Our suites also feature full kitchens, including appliances & cookware. The property has its own private swimming pool and beach access. Outdoor electric grills are available upon request.
In keeping with our commitment to the environment, we provide our guests with the healthiest indoor air quality possible. This is accomplished by careful selection of the safest available building materials, paints, and finishes. All of our air conditioning systems are equipped with Hepa filters. Our accommodations are non-smoking. We take great care in using the least toxic pesticides, cleaning products and detergents available.
Melbourne Beach is a part of the 72-mile stretch of pristine beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, known as Florida’s Space Coast. It is a quaint little town, rich in history, art, and fine cuisine. Our beaches are also the primary nesting grounds of endangered Loggerhead Sea Turtles. Melbourne Beach has something for everyone of every age. The following is just a sampling of what the area has to offer:
Melbourne International airport (approx. 12 miles)
Orlando International Airport (approx. 60 miles)
Attractions and Theme Parks
* Disney World * Epcot
* Sea World * Waterparks
* Universal Studios * Animal Kingdom
In a half an hour or less you could be at:
* Andretti Thrill Park
* Disney Beach Resort
* Port Canaveral, Cruise Ships and Casino Cruises
* Ron Jon's Surf Shop in world famous Cocoa Beach
Boating and Fishing
* Sebastian Inlet State Park and Fishing Museum
* Captain Hiram's (Sebastian) - jet ski rental and offshore chartering
* Honest John's Fish Camp boat rental
* Surf fishing in your backyard
Educational Family fun
* Barrier Island Sanctuary
* Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (40 minutes)
* Florida Solar Energy Center
* Orlando Science Center
* McClarty Treasure Museum
* Tennis * Surfing * Biking
* Golf Courses * Wind surfing * Hiking
* Djon's Steak And Lobster House
* Foreman's Steak House
* Bonefish Willy's Riverfront
* Long Pointe Cafe
* Rosati's Italian/American Cuisine (delivers)
* Perfect Pear Grille
* New England Eatery/Seafood
* Coconut Cove German/American
* Surfin' Turtle
* Cantina Dos Amigos
* Skewer's Mediterranean Grill
* China Garden
* Makoto's Seafood & Steakhouse of Japan
* The Jungle Organic Restaurant
* Historic Downtown Melbourne
* Vero Beach Outlet Stores
* Melbourne Mall