Light House Look-Out Beach Rental is only a stone toss away to the beach and centrally located in the heart of Birch Bay along Birch Bay Drive.
Fully furnished, smoke & pet free, top level rental in a Birch Bay historical building once know as the "Feather Shop Fairyland" and now home of Legacy Vacation Beach Rentals. Amazing views of the bay, Saun Juan Islands, and Terrell Creek surround this home. Located within walking distance to many tourist attractions, great dinning, and family fun activities.
Enjoy the morning sun rising and the sea otters playing as you sit back and relax on your private back deck facing Terrell Creek. In the evening enjoy a peaceful BBQ dinner on the front deck as you watch the boats sail into the amazing sunsets Birch Bay has to offer.
All our beach rentals are fully furnished to allow a stress free vacation and decorated with quant, rustic beach decor personality.
Beach Rentals can be rented separate with private entrances and outdoor living, or together to accommodate for Family Reunions, Wedding Parties, and Group Gatherings. All rentals together will accommodate 21 guests comfortably.
* Crab Shack Beach Rental Property # 42376 (Lower Level)
2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom (sleeps 8)
* Otters Cove Beach Rental Property # 101641 (Lower Level)
1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom (sleeps 4)
We spent our 2 year wedding anniversary here. Great to get out of the city and relax by the beach...A weekend well spent! Thank you
Birch Bay is a family recreational area located in the Northwest corner of Washington State. Just 30 minutes south of Vancouver, BC and 2 hours north of Seattle,WA. We are known for our warm bay water, beaches w/ amazing variety of animals you can find in our tide pools, excellent crabbing from late August - September. We have a huge selection of golf courses, Shopping, wineries, ski mountains(Whisler- home of 2010 Olympics). We are a warm and friendly community who loves to share what our home town has to offer.
* Boating, Fishing, clamming, Crabbing,(Fishing tours offered close by).
* Beach Combing,Sand Castle Building,Skim Boarding, Kite Flying(boards, kites, & sand toys available for purchase @ local botiques).
* Golfing (Many courses available from begginer to pro)
* Shop the local markets and boutiques
* Birch Bay Waterslides & Minature World(Minature Golf, train rides, & GoKarts)
* C-Shop(Watch how candy is made, enjoy a ice cream cone, Snowcone, homemade bake goods, or the worlds best homemade candy assortments).
* Bay Cafe(Family friendly Deli & Espresso shop that has a variety of retro candies and the best clam chowder). The also offer free WIFI!
* Surrey Bike Rentals (located next to the C-Shop)
* Enjoy the Interpretive Programs @ the State Park
* Variety of festivals offered(Wine & Food Tasting, Discovery Days, Bark on the Beach, Polar Swim, Ring of Fire, etc.)
* Bike or Walk the many trails.
* Enjoy the beautiful Sunsets
* Variety of Ski Mountains to enjoy
* Variety of local Spa's
Enjoy Birch Bay in the Spring, Fall, and Winter and take advantage of our Off Season Rates and Specials!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.