This is a relatively new (2008) three bedroom home with a bonus TV room on the banks of the historic Guadalupe River just a few miles downstream from the Canyon Lake dam. It's located right off of FM 306, with easy access from U.S. 281 or IH 35. There's a Texas theme to this fully equipped home, that comes complete with all linens, silverware, plates, pots, pans, blender, microwave, toaster oven, bakeware and more.
* Master Bedroom: King size bed, dresser, nightstands, television and closet.
* Second Bedroom: Queen size bed, nightstand, chest of drawers and closet.
* Third Bedroom: Queen size bed, nightstand, shelf and closet.
* Bonus/TV Room: Bunkbed futon with double on the bottom and single on the top and a TV. Also has an overstuffed chair that turns into a single bed. A perfect place to put the kids.
* Living Room: Comes with a big, comfy couch, two overstuffed chairs, a coffee table, a big 42-inch flat screen TV with cable and remote.
* Texas Kitchen: Full size stainless refrigerator with icemaker, oven with cooktop, built-in microwave, toaster oven, blender and coffee Maker. Full set of plates, glasses, pots and pans, cookie sheets and bakeware.
* Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer provided.
* Guest Pantry: There is a cabinet in the kitchen to the right of the microwave where you can borrow things and leave things. Dry goods like salt and pepper, plastic wrap, cooking oil, spices and such are there. Borrow some and leave some for others as you please!
*** Check in is 3pm. Checkout is 11am, but in many cases an early check in or late check out can be arranged.
***I am not on email much on the weekends. Call my cell if you need immediate info.
***No camping is allowed on the property. No tents, RVs or other temporary shelter may be erected anywhere on the property or utilized for sleeping.
***Outdoor burning allowed only if there is no "Burn Ban" in place in Comal County at the time of your stay. Check the county website for that information. You must also bring your own firewood and burn only in the stone fire pit by the shed. You must monitor your fire and make sure it is extinguished. You may burn the small branches that fall in the yard and woods, but not the firewood that is stacked in various locations around the property.\
*No motorized vehicles can be used on the property except to park in front of the house.
***As you can see, this is a FAMILY home in a FAMILY neighborhood. Noise and excessive guests at any time of the day will not be tolerated. No more than FOUR vehicles may be parked at the house. Neighbors WILL call the sheriff's department if there is excess noise and we will do an 11pm drive-by on weekend nights to count the number of cars and check for noise. We want you to have a good time here, but this home is designed for families and responsible adults. Complaints about behavior, noise or vehicles may result in the entire or partial loss of your damage deposit. Thank you for your consideration!******
This is Canyon Lake Texas and there are plenty of attractions nearby:
* Schlitterbahn water park in nearby New Braunfels
* Tanger Outlet Mall in San Marcos
* Historic San Antonio and the Alamo
* The scenic Texas Hill Country
* Plenty of restaurants and even a winery
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.