This is an attractive 1st floor duplex freshly painted inside and out. It has a large living and dining area with all new carpeting and 3 large bedrooms and 2 baths and an outside shower with hot water. All bedrooms have new mattresses and one new bunk bed that will accomodate sleeping for 8 persons comfortably. Wireless internet is included, so bring your laptops. This property is just 2 short blocks to the 52nd Street lifeguard protected beach. Directly behind the property is the South End playground with wonderful equipment for all ages. You can enjoy shore breezes from a large front furnished deck. Short walk to Alamode, Ocean City premier ice cream parlor, grocery, deli, restaurants, and take out. Catch the trolley to enjoy an evening on Ocean City's family friendly boardwalk.
* South End Playground immediately behind the home for all ages. Swings, climbing equipment, hockey court and basketball court. Ocean City Recreation counselor-led activities.
* 2 blocks from the 52nd Street lifeguard protected beach.
* Fishing and boating on Inland waterway and Ocean Drive
* Close to Corson's Inlet State Park with hiking and birding trails
* Local ice cream and sandwich shops within two blocks
* Grocery store within two blocks
* 2 blocks to trolley to the Boardwalk
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.