Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Finally! A beach condo decorated and furnished for and by young, contemporary professionals with all-inclusive rates. No gimmicky themes, no tacky decorations, no white washed furniture, fake plants or tropical patterns! No hidden expenses or added fees. This unit was decorated and furnished as if we live here, with no expenses spared. From elevator to beach - 50 yards! takes less than 60 seconds to walk to National Seashore!!!!!
A TRUE professional's home away from home with designer furnishings, gourmet kitchen, and contemporary art. This unit offers breathtaking views of the Pensacola sound and you are only footsteps away from white sand beaches and crystal clear waters of Pensacola Beach.
Use of the Stainless Grill on the balcony is not included with rental. Due to recent abuse and negligence by guests, the grill is only available once a $25 plus tax grill cleaning fee is paid. The fee can be selected and paid for upon booking; once paid, the keys will be supplied along with all other unit keys and rental packet. Without payment of the grill cleaning fee, the grill will remain locked during a guests stay.
About the Owner
5 based on 10 traveler reviews
Excellent place to stay
Home Away From Home
Best Condo at Portofino
Best VRBO rental I have EVER had!!! (and I am PICKY!!)
1) Parking space: When you get there, you will be tired, and even though they have dolly's for you readily available, it was so nice to have a decent parking spot, fairly close to the main entrance elevator. If you are like me and are traveling every day and lugging things in/out of the condo it was nice to have to just go around the corner and have your car handy (note: other units are NOT so lucky).
2) The kitchen and master bathroom are amazing! (always a little embarrassing when you rent something nicer than your own home!....made me want to get my kitchen re-done when I came home)..one caveat re: master whirlpool bathroom : I would suggest the installation of a grab bar (I am occupational therapist and that first step is a doozy when you get in/out of the tub!)
3) Location: a) this is in Bldg. 5 which is meaningless, but has a wonderful sunset view, and is also set back from the other buildings which makes it, in my opinion nicer and not so noisy (also on the 15th floor and again. better view, less noisy)
b) Portofino itself is a great location if you are a runner/bicyclist: ian easy 26 mile out/back to Ft. Pickens which is a nice way to start the day, and I did a 46 mile loop if you want to head down to Navarre beach, and then go over that bridge, back up 98 and come over the bridges and back to Santa Rosa. Also for running it was excellent: first day there I ran into 'town' or whatever you call it (towards the bridge) and had breakfast at the Native Café (which I DON'T recommend: grossly overpriced food and toast that came directly from the Dollar Tree store...yuck! I got a bill for $16.oo for a plain omelet and an iced tea!) BUT it was nice to have a place for breakfast albeit tourist-ridden and mediocre at best). Also, nice bike/running paths in EITHER direction from Portofino.
4) Gym Facility: excellent facility on the property. It was never crowded and had top of the line Cybex machines and a nice area you could do some stretching/sit ups in w/o being on top of other people...a real plus in my opinion. (*note: this is in the bldg. with a restaurant/spa/small shops and an overpriced smoothie bar...none of which I availed myself).
5) Staff: Courtesy patrol: Everyone was pleasant and helpful...
Simply put, I lucked out by finding this unit. You will NOT be disappointed!!
Activity and Interests
* Activities (on site and nearby)
* Jet Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Miniature golf
* Other Activities
* Personal Trainers, Pilates, Spin Classes, Yoga Classes, Water Aerobics, Pool-side Entertainment, Wine Tastings, National Museum of Naval Aviation, Blue Angels, Gulf Breeze Zoo
Special Offer! SUMMER SPECIAL$500 off the remaining available weeks!
- Special Offer From:
- Dates Jun 1, 2015 to Sep 7, 2015
All rentals Saturday to Saturday, rate includes ALL FEES
6/6 - 6/13 was $2776.75 NOW $2276.00
6/13 - 6/20 was $2776.75 NOW $2276.00
6/27- 7/4 was $2776.75 NOW $2276.00
8/1 - 8/8 was $2776.75 NOW $2276.00
8/8 - 8/15 was $2776.75 now $2276.00
8/15- 8/22 was $2776.75 now $2276.00
8/22 -8/29 was $2776.75 now $2276.00
Labor Day: $300/night 3 night minimum
Includes all fees
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Summer (not including July 4)
May 30 2015 - Aug 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Payment is required at booking unless negotiated with owner to split payment. Both are non refundable. Splitting payment will incur a $75 convenience charge. Damage insurance is included in all rates.
WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY! Shorter stays can be considered except at Easter week/Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4, Blue Angels
All reservations include linen fees, registration fees, amenity fees, credit card fees, clean
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- What makes our condo different... The unit features contemporary designer furnishings in neutral and coordinating colors specially selected for this unit including a one-of-a-kind banquette dining set that seats 8, coordinating artwork throughout the unit that includes many pieces by renowned Louisiana artist Fonville Winans, and a gourmet kitchen with convection oven and all the conveniences of even the most well-supplied home kitchen. For the tech-savvy, there are an abundance of 'toys' for which to play. The unit features 4 HDLCD televisions, many IPod/IPhone docking stations, DVD player, and LED ceiling/wall display alarm clocks. The den contains a 42' HDLCD television with built-in IPod/IPhone docking station. The built-in component allows you to control your music selections and volume using the TV remote control. You can also listen to your music while keeping up with the game or other program. The den also features two full size sofas for plenty of seating for the entire group, along with a large, leather ottoman for more seating and/or large area for games or other activities. One sofa contains a comfortable queen sized mattress. The den also features custom draperies. The master bedroom contains a king sized bed with memory foam mattress. It has a 37' HDLCD television. It also has an alarm clock with IPod/IPhone docking station and LED ceiling/wall display alarm clock. In addition, there are custom draperies and other furnishings including allergen free, down-like pillows. The second bedroom contains a queen sized bed with memory foam mattress. It has a 32' HDLCD television. It also has an alarm clock with IPod/IPhone docking station and LED ceiling/wall display alarm clock. In addition, there are custom draperies and other furnishings including allergen free, down-like pillows in this bedroom as well. In addition to the standard appliances, the kitchen features numerous sizes of wine glasses, martini glasses, highball and cocktail glasses, as well as dinnerware and stainless service for 16! The kitchen also contains a 22' HDLCD television for the chef in the group to enjoy as he/she cooks. The unit, of course, has cable television service and wireless high-speed internet service available throughout. Approximately 1400 square feet of living space with a dramatic, double-door entrance with mini cupola and designer lighting set the mood for your entry into this truly one of a kind beach condo. Every room has floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors that provide nearly 40 feet of breathtaking sound views. This unit is a unique get-away when even compared to other units at the Portofino Island Resort. This beach home is truly a place to live and play! Feel comfortable kicking back in your flip flops with a cocktail, entertaining a business associate, or hosting a dinner party. We truly wanted a place to live and play but not sacrifice the amenities we have come to expect and depend upon. We decided to open our unit to others with the same expectations, needs, and discriminating tastes! About Portofino Island Resort: The Emerald Coast’s premier destination resort is Portofino Resort in Pensacola Beach!!! Indulge yourself at the most desired address on all of Florida’s Emerald Coast. Portofino combines the Italian Mediterranean, complete with a European spa, with America’s most beautiful beaches. This is an impeccably appointed 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Sound View unit in Tower 5, that until now, has never been rented! Tower 5 is one of the closest towers to the beach, adjacent to a private nature reserve, and a minimal walk to the Spa/lifestyle center and restaurants. The open floor plan features 40 feet of spectacular Sound views, allowing breathtaking views from each and every room! Floor to ceiling windows in both sound front bedrooms and the family room, 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, and an expansive (28 feet) private balcony with a grill. Elegant Tuscan columns, domed entryway, arched ceilings, granite counter tops, imported Italian floor tile, and the master bathroom Roman whirlpool tub only begin to describe Portofino’s distinct Mediterranean feel. Pamper yourself at Spa Portofino, a $5 million 40,000 square foot lifestyle center, featuring customized body treatments, facials, full body massages, pedicures, available poolside or in your own resort residence. Spa Portofino also features a gourmet restaurant as well as a grill, an indoor Olympic pool with a soaring wood-beamed ceiling, state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor zero-infinity pools and decks overlooking the magnificent Santa Rosa Sound, whirlpool spas, saunas, steam rooms, and (seasonal) Kids' Camp. For the athletic minded, there are five lighted Rubico (clay) tennis courts; pilates/yoga/spin/kickboxing classes on premises; Tiger Point, a 36-hole championship golf course, is a water taxi ride away; onsite rentals for bicycles, kayaks, sail boats, boogie boards, and water bikes. Enjoy bicycle riding or hiking on Gulf Island National Seashore’s paved trails. What more can a family ask for – there’s something for everyone! Portofino Resort consists of 28 acres located on a pristine stretch of nature-preserved land bordering both the Gulf of Mexico and the tranquil waters of the Santa Rosa Sound. Enjoy direct access to several miles of federally protected sugar white sand beaches, complete with the renowned