Seychelles Beach Resort, Florida
5115 Gulf Dr
Panama City, FL 32408
Seychelles Condominiums Is Located In Panama City Beach, Fla.
* This condo sleep six people. Beautiful Master Bedroom with attached Bathroom. Bunk Bed area as well as a Queen Sofa Bed additional fullsize bathroom. Modern Kitchen with appliances. Washer and Dryer located inside condo. Phone in room available for local use free. Cable TV with free HBO as well as DVD player for your enjoyment. 2 Beautiful Swimming Pools , Kiddie Pool for the little ones, and 2 Hot Tubs adjacent to Swimming Pools viewing "The Worlds Most Beautiful Beaches". Large Private Balcony for your enjoyment. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Free use of Beach Chairs and Umbrella. Please send me an email if you have questions.
* Located On 200 Feet Of Sugar-white Sands On East Beach
* Overlooks The Gulf Of Mexico And Saint Andrews Bay
* Two Miles From Saint Andrews Park
* Five Miles From Zoo World And Shipwreck Island Water Park
* 22-Story, High-rise Condominium
* Two Oceanfront Swimming Pools Surrounded By Tropical Landscaping
* Spa Tub, Fitness Center And Game Room
* Smoke-free Property
* Two Full Baths
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Complimentary High-speed Internet Access
Nearby Points of Interest
St. Andrews State Park - 2 miles
Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center - 3 miles
ZooWorld - 5 miles
Shipwreck Island Water Park - 5 miles
Gulf World Marine Park - 8.5 miles
Downtown Panama City - 11 miles
Panama City-Bay County Airport (PFN): Approximate driving time is 20 minutes, and distance is 10 miles to the Seychelles Condominiums.
Panama City Beach’s slogan is “The World’s Most Beautiful beaches.” Just west of Panama City, this separate town is a popular spring break location. ZooWorld Zoological & Botanical Park boasts lovely gardens and more than 300 different animal species.
Informational Links and Things to do
Next door to Seychelles Condo is Schooners Beach Club, the famous local beach club in Panama City Beach. Schooners is known for its live music and events. Check out our event calendar for the most recent band and event dates.
Schooners is open year 'round! C'mon out and enjoy the awesome view, great food and good music!
Walk over and explore St. Andrews Park. Bring your fishing gear 'cause there are two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp to provide ample fishing opportunities for anglers. Two nature trails wind through a rich diversity of coastal plant communities - a splendid opportunity for bird-watching. Those wanting to relax can sunbathe on the beach or enjoy a leisurely lunch under the shade of a picnic pavilion. For Information about St. Andrews State Park,
There are many things to do in Panama City Beach and activities such as: Golf, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Rafting
Ripleys Believe it or Not
At the intersection of Front Beach Rd. Thomas Dr. and Middle Beach. For Info
Captain Andersons Marina
(restaurant, boating, deep sea fishing)
The Boatyard Restaurant - Inspired by the casual nature of coastal and island living... designed to ease right in with the rustic, open-air feel of the docks of Grand Lagoon, the Boatyard just begs you to hang out, kick back... unwind.
Shipwreck Island Water Park and Miracle Strip Amusement Park - Shipwreck Island is Panama City Beach Florida's ONLY Waterpark and is a great value for thrill seekers, families and kids!
Gulf World Marine Park Visit our new 1,000,000 gallon Sea Stadium. Dolphins, sea Lions Parrots, sharks and more are featured everyday starting at 9.00am Located at 15412 Front Beach Street Panama City Beach 32413
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.