Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Seychelles Beach Resort, Florida
5115 Gulf Dr
Panama City, FL 32408
Seychelles Condominiums Is Located In Panama City Beach, Fla.
* This condo sleep six people. Beautiful Master Bedroom with attached Bathroom. Bunk Bed area as well as a Queen Sofa Bed additional fullsize bathroom. Modern Kitchen with appliances. Washer and Dryer located inside condo. Phone in room available for local use free. Cable TV with free HBO as well as DVD player for your enjoyment. 2 Beautiful Swimming Pools , Kiddie Pool for the little ones, and 2 Hot Tubs adjacent to Swimming Pools viewing "The Worlds Most Beautiful Beaches". Large Private Balcony for your enjoyment. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Free use of Beach Chairs and Umbrella. Please send me an email if you have questions.
* Located On 200 Feet Of Sugar-white Sands On East Beach
* Overlooks The Gulf Of Mexico And Saint Andrews Bay
* Two Miles From Saint Andrews Park
* Five Miles From Zoo World And Shipwreck Island Water Park
* 22-Story, High-rise Condominium
* Two Oceanfront Swimming Pools Surrounded By Tropical Landscaping
* Spa Tub, Fitness Center And Game Room
* Smoke-free Property
* Two Full Baths
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Complimentary High-speed Internet Access
About the Owner
4.5 based on 35 traveler reviews
Great Time - Great Condo
Fabulous view, great value!
Great Location, Amazing Views
once again a great condo and wonderful experience
we have been coming for 5 years now and we haven't been disappointed
schooners is right next door and we love to walk over and have a drink and bite to eat
the beach is right in front of our balcony and because the hotel is located on the end of thomas drive we get
a less crowded beach ;)
condo is very spacious! love the bunk beds built in
main bedroom bed is very comfortable and the pillows too!! (lol kelly!)
bathroms are very nice loved all the towels! super soft and fluffy!!
kitchen was great and all the accessories they leave for you!!
overall I give them another 5+stars for the visit and room!!
will book again next year!!
Ideal Accommodations for great rate!!
Activity and Interests
Nearby Points of Interest
St. Andrews State Park - 2 miles
Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center - 3 miles
ZooWorld - 5 miles
Shipwreck Island Water Park - 5 miles
Gulf World Marine Park - 8.5 miles
Downtown Panama City - 11 miles
Panama City-Bay County Airport (PFN): Approximate driving time is 20 minutes, and distance is 10 miles to the Seychelles Condominiums.
Panama City Beach’s slogan is “The World’s Most Beautiful beaches.” Just west of Panama City, this separate town is a popular spring break location. ZooWorld Zoological & Botanical Park boasts lovely gardens and more than 300 different animal species.
Informational Links and Things to do
Next door to Seychelles Condo is Schooners Beach Club, the famous local beach club in Panama City Beach. Schooners is known for its live music and events. Check out our event calendar for the most recent band and event dates.
Schooners is open year 'round! C'mon out and enjoy the awesome view, great food and good music!
Walk over and explore St. Andrews Park. Bring your fishing gear 'cause there are two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp to provide ample fishing opportunities for anglers. Two nature trails wind through a rich diversity of coastal plant communities - a splendid opportunity for bird-watching. Those wanting to relax can sunbathe on the beach or enjoy a leisurely lunch under the shade of a picnic pavilion. For Information about St. Andrews State Park,
There are many things to do in Panama City Beach and activities such as: Golf, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Rafting
Ripleys Believe it or Not
At the intersection of Front Beach Rd. Thomas Dr. and Middle Beach. For Info
Captain Andersons Marina
(restaurant, boating, deep sea fishing)
The Boatyard Restaurant - Inspired by the casual nature of coastal and island living... designed to ease right in with the rustic, open-air feel of the docks of Grand Lagoon, the Boatyard just begs you to hang out, kick back... unwind.
Shipwreck Island Water Park and Miracle Strip Amusement Park - Shipwreck Island is Panama City Beach Florida's ONLY Waterpark and is a great value for thrill seekers, families and kids!
Gulf World Marine Park Visit our new 1,000,000 gallon Sea Stadium. Dolphins, sea Lions Parrots, sharks and more are featured everyday starting at 9.00am Located at 15412 Front Beach Street Panama City Beach 32413
- Nightly Rate: $85 - $259
Weekly Rate: $595 - $2500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Please inquire about our specials available.
Check In is 4PM guaranteed by 6 pm
Check Out is 10AM
prices are subject to change without notice.holiday and group rates are different from the regular rates
Early check in is possible with prior arrangements.
Late check out is possible as long as no one is schedule to occupy condo upon your departure.
$350-$500 deposit will be collected at time of reservation. This is used to hold your booking and would be used if any damage is done to the condo during your stay. As long as you don't cancel and no damage is done the security deposit will be refunded within 3-4 business days after you check out.
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Washer and Dryer Refrigerator with Ice Maker Microwave Oven and Dishwasher Kitchen Disposal, Solid surface countertops Cooking Range with Oven Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender Electric Can Opener, Potspan&dishes Glassware, Silverware Cable TV in the living room Cable TV in the bedroom DVD/VCR Player in living area DVD Player in bedroom Private large balcony Free High Speed Internet Access and Wireless On-Site Conference Center State of the Art Fitness Center Outdoor Spa/Hot Tub Two Tropical Pools Kiddy Pool for Children Game Room Covered Parking Garage Walkover the beach chairs and the 6 feet umbrella is placed under the bunkbeds.