Contact Us For The Dates You Would Like.
The Twin Islands are located just a few short minutes north of the beautiful town of Alexandria Bay in the heart of the 1000 islands district. The camp is available with many features and amenities including a large boat dock that is excellent for fishing or sun bathing. The beautiful surrounding areas offer breathtaking views and atmosphere that offer a peaceful, quiet, relaxing environment that only The Twin Islands can provide. Please take your time to explore the site and links that are provided to get a better idea of what these gorgeous camps have to offer.
There are so many things to do in the 1000 islands, I will try to list a few for you.
* Fishing – Bass, Great Northern Pike, Perch and Walleye are all caught in and around the Twin Islands.
* Boating – You can ride your boat to Boldt Castle in around twenty five minutes. Singer Castle on Dark Island is a Fifteen Minute boat ride away.
* Golf – If you like to golf, the 1000 Island Country Club is a twenty or thirty minute boat ride away. You can drive to the course in twenty minutes. If you want to go to Canada and play, check out Smugglers Glen in Gananoque, about a thirty five minute drive.
* Dining – There are plenty of places to eat in Alexandria Bay, check out the 1000 Islands web sites.
* Boat Tours – You can take a boat tour from Alexandria bay.
* Marina – Schermerhorn Harbor is only a five minute boat ride from the Twin Islands. The Marina is a full service marina with a store, boat lunch and gas.
* Check out the 1000 Island web sites for the Calendar of events for the coming summer season.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
At Check inNo
No Pets Please
Weekly Rate: $1500
Monthly Rate: $5200 - $6300
Our Rates For April 20 to May 24- 2014
Please Call For More Info
$1300.00 Off Season Camp ( On the water - with boat)
Weekly Rental Only
May 25 to September 7th 2014
$1,500.00 Camp (ON The Water - with boat)
We May Have An Open Date You Would Like, All You Have To Do Is Ask.