Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Budget Priced! 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Luxury Children Friendly Condo
$70,000 of renovations have made this 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo rated the most elegant by Better Homes and Garden's Realty. THIS IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE 3 BEDROOM CONDO IN MOON BAY! Many condo's in Moon Bay (Building A) are close to US 1 and have much traffic noise. This two floor, B building, 3 bedroom condo, is steps away from the pool, waterfront, marina and BBQ tiki hut. Included is a 30' boat slip in the marina at no extra charge. This is your quiet tropical villa in the sun you've always wanted. You are going to love this place!
Wonderful Condo for our Family vacation
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great time. One of our best vacations ever! Can't wait to come back some day. The cono was wonderful. We saw a few Manatees and Dolphins from the dock. We will recommend this to anyone who will listen.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Wonderful Condo for our Family vacation
A peaceful tropical get away with every amenity.
Upon arrival we realized that we neglected to bring the detailed information Gloria had sent us about how to get into the condo. We needed to then call Gloria and Dan for assistance to get into the condo and to get settled. She and her husband thankfully answered the phone right away. It was 10:30 pm for us, and we were exhausted after a long day of travel. Of further assistance, there is a second copy of this information available on site. Gloria has thought of everything in her write up to include what you need to know while staying in her condo to suggestions for restaurants and various recommended attractions.
We especially appreciated the screened patio over-looking the pool, and at second story level it framed the top of palm trees and other tropical plants. The stairs from the patio provide you easy access to the pool (which we very much enjoyed.) We ate meals at the table on the patio, and enjoyed the moonlit evenings. The condo also has easy access to the beach and pier. My 12 year old son fished from the pier and without much difficulty caught mangrove snappers. It continued to be fun to fish after dark as there is lighting in the water under the dock illuminating what ever swims up. Lobster season opened while we were there and it was delightful to watch people come in with their catch. While we fished we had the company of a beautiful large white crane. I am an artist, and therefore enjoyed the artwork displayed in the condo and was able to photograph spectacular sunsets daily.
There are 2 grocery stores nearby, and the kitchen is well supplied with cooking utensils making it easy to prepare meals.
We just want to especially comment that Gloria and Dan were the most genuinely nice people to rent from. They really made an effort to assure that we had a wonderful vacation, which we did. Thank you, Gloria and Dan.
Owner Moon Bay B106
Activity and Interests
* 2 heated pools (1 is a children's pool)
* 2 tennis courts
* Fish off our private pier with a fish cleaning station
* Salt water swimming off of pier
* Sunbathing deck with fabulous water view
* Clubhouse, Sauna, Ping Pong, TV, extra bathrooms and showers
* 4 BBQ grills with covered picnic table next to the bay waters
* Marina and 30' boat slip comes with rental of condo
- Weekly Rate: $975 - $1495
Monthly Rate: $2995 - $3995
Low Season - September 1 to November 31
Regular Season - May 1 to August 31
High Season - December 1 to April 30
Holidays - Contact Owner for Rates
$300 refundable security deposit
Rates subject to change
Price does not include 12.5% tax and maid fee.
No smoking - no pets
Ask us for special discounts for last minute deals or smaller groups!
Book Early!! There are only three 3 bedroom units in Moon Bay, and this is the most plush and least expensive. This unit fills up fast!!!
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Downstairs KING bedroom suite with two chairs, TV/DVD, fridge, full bath. * Fully equipped kitchen with service for 12/dishwasher/microwave/coffee maker/blender * HDTV/DVD in living room * Master KING bedroom * Second Bedroom 2 twins * Sofa in living room opens to queen sleeper * New remodeled 2 1/2 bathrooms * Washer/dryer/iron and ironing board * Ample linens, thick towels, and beach towels * Ceiling fans in every room * Private spiral staircase directly to pool and waterfront - NO ELEVATORS * Endless hot water - new tankless heater * Tennis rackets/porta crib/booster chair * Free WI-FI