Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beso Del Sol "Kiss of the Sun" Resort
Beso Del Sol Resort is the place for family vacations, romantic getaways and everything in between. This Dunedin Florida condominium resort overlooking St. Joseph's Sound and the Gulf of
Mexico is located in the heart of delightful Dunedin, Florida and boasts some of the finest amenities of any Florida vacation rental.
You can lounge in the lap of luxury in one of two of your Dunedin Florida condominium's swimming
pools, or soak in the hot tub. Both pools are situated on marble decks with bronzed furniture and a waterfront view. Soaking up the sun is as easy as walking out your door.
Our 2nd floor studio with kitchenette has everything you need. Enjoy the water and sunset views from the private lanai or go to the balcony for more water views. Completely furnished for extended stays, this unit offers a full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner cooktop with granite countertops, maple cabinets, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, utensils and pots and pans. The private bath offers you a pedestal sink, blow dryer and walk-in travertine stone shower. Beso Del Sol Resort, also, offers elevator access.
Enjoy a "Kiss of the Sun" at Beso Del Sol on the waterfront in sunny Florida! Relax while enjoying the walking and biking trails, galleries, dining and Key West style shopping that Beso Del Sol and Dunedin have to offer.
Marker 8 Tiki Bar is located on the pool deck. Be sure to stop by for some friendly conversation with guests and locals alike over a drink; beer, wine and sprits are served on the waterfront. Plus, enjoy live music every weekend from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., weather permitting.
The Tiki bar is a fun spot to socialize with guests and locals alike. Be sure to venture down the fishing pier or boat dock—you just might catch a glimpse of a manatee floating by or a graceful crane fishing for an evening meal. With so much to see and do on the grounds of Beso Del Sol Resort, the hardest part of your vacation will be deciding what to do next, or if you should venture out to the city and nearby towns.
Just across the way from your Beso Del Sol condominium is Caladesi Island State Park, America’s #1 beach — offering access to the nation’s best fishing, kayaking, hiking, shelling, and more. Or travel over and spend a day at Honeymoon Island.
Recently launched, Blue Crush Water Sports and Adventures, a kayak rental and water taxi service is offered for resort guests and the general public to enjoy. Water taxi service to Clearwater Beach and Caladesi Island departing directly from the resort is available for up to six passengers. In addition, passengers may enjoy shelling, dolphin watching excursions and sunset cruises with Cap’t Calvin. For adventurous guests wanting to get out on the water, Blue Crush offers kayak rentals by the hour, ½ and full day. Kayaking is fun, safe and easy and lets paddlers really commune with nature in the beautiful waterways and tiny islandsof St. Joseph’s Sound. Blue Crush looks to expand services to offer stand-up paddle boards and fishing kayaks as the business grows. Owners and guests are sure to enjoy this great new resort amenity.
The Dunedin Green Market is now open in PioneerPark on Friday and Saturday mornings with vendors offering fresh fruits, vegetables, and other goodies to enjoy. The Jolly Trolley which runs from Clearwater Beach to Tarpon Springs, with a stop right in front of the resort, will be providing transportation to all local events this winter with extra trolley service as required to accommodate the crowds. Trolley tickets may be purchased at the resort front desk.
If you have questions, please email or call us. Michael is the Vice President of the Homeowners Association at Beso Del Sol Resort and our goal is for you to have an enjoyable, worry-free stay, and come back and stay with us again!
A great stay at "A Kiss in the Sun"A great stay at "A Kiss in the Sun"
About the Owner
1 traveler review
A great stay at "A Kiss in the Sun"A great stay at "A Kiss in the Sun"
Activity and Interests
All of this is located at the Beso Del Sol "Kiss of the Sun" Resort in beautiful and upcoming Dunedin, Florida on Florida's Gulf Coast. Forbes Magazine named Dunedin as "One of Florida's Best Kept Secrets". The property is located across the street from the Pinellas Trail which is a 47 mile walking/biking path that winds its way along the coast of Pinellas County, FL. Just a short 10 minute stroll to quaint downtown Dunedin, you will find a variety of eclectic shops and trendy restaurants to suit all tastes. Dunedin (home of the Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training Camp), is a short distance to Clearwater Beach and Tarpon Springs, 30 mins to Tampa/Busch Gardens and 90 mins to Orlando/Disney World. Dunedin has two eighteen-hole golf courses being that Dunedin Country Club, open for public play, was the first home of the PGA.
- Nightly Rate: $79 - $129
Weekly Rate: $500 - $750
Monthly Rate: $1000 - $2600
Please note that we are already booked for Jan, Feb, March 2012!
Our Rates and Reservation Policy for 2012 is printed below...
Monthly Nightly Weekly
Jan-Mar $129 $750 $2600
Apr-May $99 $625 $1500
Jun-Oct $79 $500 $1000 $1000
Nov-Dec $1500 $99 $625
Additional 12% Florida Tax + $6/day Resort Fee
Please Read our Reservation Policy:
* MASTERCARD/VISA/PERSONAL CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS/CASHIER CHECKS are accepted forms of payment. All final payments must be received within 30 days prior to check in.
* Deposits will be required to secure your reservation. Deposits will be 30% of the reservation cost to be applied to the reservation cost when balance is due. For stays less than 1 week a full night’s deposit is required
* Minimum age to book a reservation is 25 years of age and must be a resident of the unit for the entire stay of reservation.
* Canceling may result in the forfeiture of all or part of your rental payment/deposit. Canceling your reservation up to 30 days prior to your check in will result in a loss of your deposit and/or $100.00 or which ever is greater. Canceling your reservation within the 30 days period before you are scheduled to check in, will result in loss of all monies paid to date. Cancelling/Checking out early after checking in will result in the loss of ALL monies paid.
* The Guests driver’s license number, vehicle license plate number, names and ages of registered adults and children staying at the property and current credit card information will be required at the time of reservation.
MAINTENANCE, REBATES, REFUNDS:
* Every effort has been made to make sure all equipment in each rental unit is in working order. Please contact us with any inoperative equipment immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to have the repairs made as soon as possible. No reduction in rent, rebate or refund will be issued for any mechanical failure of air conditioning, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer/dryer, TV, or any other appliance. NO REFUND OF RENT FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, CHECKING OUT EARLY OR ACTS OF GOD BEYOND OUR CONTROL!
HOUSE PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
* Should a house party be identified in a unit, occupancy will be terminated IMMEDIATELY with NO REFUND. Accommodations are strictly limited to the number shown:
* Unit 214 4 Guests
* Quiet time is observed from 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Please respect neighbors.
PETS: Sorry, NO renters (or their guests) are permitted to bring pets to the unit. You will be req
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 4
- Beso Del Sol is a fully equipped resort where you will find a workout room, 2 Waterfront pools, a Jacuzzi, bicycle and fishing pole rentals, boat dock rental, elevator access, a waterfront Tiki bar for cold beverages, washer and dryer, a fishing pier with benches for the ultimate suntanning and much more. Enjoy the spectacular views of Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island. Caladesi Island is the only protected barrier island in the United States accessible by boat. Caladesi and Honeymoon Island State Parks feature a sanctuary of beautiful, unspoiled white sand beaches, nature trails and a family-oriented nature center. Voted #1 (2008) by Dr. Beach (Stephen Leatherman), Caladesi Island is known as the best beach in America.